Problem with icon/screen

Hi, I bought the game yesterday and I have a problem! When I start the game, the game works normally, but the game screen remains small, does not fill the whole screen, I tried to enlarge the icon with the "square" in the upper right corner but does not work. HELP please!!!

1 hour ago, SKEGGIA_27 said:

Hi, I bought the game yesterday and I have a problem! When I start the game, the game works normally, but the game screen remains small, does not fill the whole screen, I tried to enlarge the icon with the "square" in the upper right corner but does not work. HELP please!!!

Welcome to the forum :)

I would suggest to use the ingame settings. Launch the game, wait until the main manu pops up and open the settings menu. On the left side, hit the 'Graphics' button.
Now, in the top right corner, you will find settings for the display resolution and a button to enable/disable fullscreen mode.
If you want to keep the game in window mode, just increase the resolution to match the resolution of your monitor (I guess most common is still 1920x1080) but if you want to display the game in full screen mode, just hit the button to enable the fullscreen mode. You may want to increase the resolution anyway ;)

Don't forget to hit 'Apply' or 'Accept' as soon as everything is configured :)

Edited by 4x4cheesecake
typo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.