Energia

Alcentar

16 hours ago, Alcentar said:

I found a bug,  just download and install the add-on and everything should work fine.

I have installed all the add-ons  but it still can not work fine in KSP1.3.1/RSS13.1/RO12.1.0.....So could you tell me which version of Ksp/Rss/Ro I should install so that the Energiya would work fine .:0.0:

5 hours ago, Sergey Shen said:

I have installed all the add-ons  but it still can not work fine in KSP1.3.1/RSS13.1/RO12.1.0.....So could you tell me which version of Ksp/Rss/Ro I should install so that the Energiya would work fine .:0.0:

Download the add-on, I updated it.

19 hours ago, crasher925 said:

so i found an issue, you cant open the craft files in RO their incompattable im running KSP 1.3.1 which has the most recent version of RO

This add-on does not have any ready-made Craft files for RO, you should collect it yourself, just enter "Energia" into the search engine and collect it.

1 hour ago, Alcentar said:

This add-on does not have any ready-made Craft files for RO, you should collect it yourself, just enter "Energia" into the search engine and collect it.

oh well could you perhaps make a blueprint so that i know how to build it properly?

56 minutes ago, crasher925 said:

oh well could you perhaps make a blueprint so that i know how to build it properly?

No problem.

1. Create a payload weighing from 80 to 110 tons.

6cbee50ba0ba409ef7cb994ff9e5957e.png

2. Attach the side mount, it has attachment points for the blocks of the first stage.

45da1346c4c42d6456e52c474f3da0b3.png

3. Attach one Block-A, then install the RD 170 and clone a Block-A, it will look something like this.

32b8283658ca70e9ad45b055438afd0a.png

4. Click on the side accelerators and hold down the "shift" turn them with five clicks to the sides in the direction of each other, and press the "R" button for mirror symmetry to set all 4 blocks-A.

fcdfc7b3c405f2397217efa89af220f3.png

5.Unplug the Toggle snap and move the Blocks-A under the mount.

80e9815c771ec9f7f40b4fb9398508d8.png

6.Next, you place separate motors approximately as indicated in the picture, this is probably all.    :D

40d86570b6726f0a6b4f31b4c9f9ac10.png

Only there is one problem, Buran does not work with RO.

1 hour ago, crasher925 said:

*screams* are there any plans to make it work with RO? it comes with configs do they not work?

Configurations for Buran are missing, I think that need to ask someone from the community, I do not know how to make a working cfg. for a flying craft.

33 minutes ago, Alcentar said:

Did you attach the block-Z?

doh! i forgot!

anyway when it launches it swings wildly from side to side (i use Mechjeb)
so the rocket doesnt RUD but it does get pushed away from it

Edited by crasher925

1 hour ago, crasher925 said:

doh! i forgot!

anyway when it launches it swings wildly from side to side (i use Mechjeb)
so the rocket doesnt RUD but it does get pushed away from it

The launch pad is broken, I wanted to remove it from the add-on and leave only block Z, try launching a rocket only with block Z, this should work well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.