Energia

Alcentar

• 2 months later...

Hi I want to know if I can download just the orbiter I know this thread has been dead for a while but I still have hope in this mod in conjunction with tantares by @Beale If I use energia from tantares with buran from this mod it may fix several issues with the launch vehicle (parts falling off or breaking, kraken, etc).

2 hours ago, Delta dart said:

Hi I want to know if I can download just the orbiter I know this thread has been dead for a while but I still have hope in this mod in conjunction with tantares by @Beale If I use energia from tantares with buran from this mod it may fix several issues with the launch vehicle (parts falling off or breaking, kraken, etc).

You can use both together. If you only use the orbiter you can delete the other parts if you know how to.

On 9/22/2020 at 8:53 AM, Delta dart said:

If you're having the parts falling off problem that I think you are having, don't use Autostruts at the same time as Rigid attachment. Tantares does not like them. Only uses autostruts, leave rigid attachment off.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, papasid said:

d23edbacdde350621520952670b4e04c.png

This add-on adds details to the game to create the Soviet super-heavy carrier rocket Energia.

The rocket is made according to a two-step scheme “package” with a parallel arrangement of four first-stage oxygen-kerosene rocket blocks (blocks A) around a central second-stage oxygen-hydrogen rocket block (block C) and an asymmetrical side arrangement of the payload.
Due to its layout, the Energia is universal and capable of launching a payload weighing more than
100 tons (65t in stock) into near-earth orbits, both in the form of a reusable orbital spacecraft (OK) and in the form of independent large-sized payload.

I didn't do anything apart from fixes. craft is aerodynamically stable for now, roll issue has been fixed. I took some fixes from Raiz Space's YT Channel as well and some from DylanSemrau Github link here. Also Thanks to Alcentar for releasing the original mod. Buran Orbiter has very low Drag as of Now, that will be fixed next. This is the first time i have released anything, so if i did anything wrong, pls let me know. Cheers and Enjoy!

I also made a landing config for RSS/RO. this uses Kramax Autopilot. Files are included in the Realism Overhaul Folder. Click Load/Store Flight Plans, then Refresh to load Configs.

Current Runways Included:

Satish Dhawan-IN R09

DOWNLOAD BURAN ENERGIA :: SPACEDOCK

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.