Can KSP please go on PS PLUS and Xbox GAMEPASS

Xbox Game pass or PlayStation PLUS or Not?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kerbal space program enhanced edition Go on XBOX GAME PASS?

• Yes
    • No
    • What about PlayStation
    • Put it on both PlayStation PLUS and Xbox GAME PASS
  2. 2. Should the Price of KSP Enhanced Edition go Down?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. If the price should be lowered, Why?

• Because it is too expensive
    • Because it is getting criticised about the price
    • All of the above
    • NO!!!!

I think that by placing KSP Enhanced edition On PS PLUS or Xbox GAME PASS will:

• stop the criticism about the price
  • bring more players to the game
  • in the long term make more people buy the game
  • make more money (which then can be spent on improving the game)
  • help the game gain popularity 
  • and become more affordable

note: this is about Xbox, PS4 and other console editions of KSP. I am new to this and I haven’t yet bought the game and I don’t have a PS4 (so I don’t know exactly how PS PLUS works) so please don’t criticise me if I got something wrong

note for the developers: I have a Xbox one S And know how GAME PASS works it works like this: it’s a subscription service. As long a the $10.95AUD is paid and your subscription is current you can download and play all the games for free but have to buy the product to own. In a nutshell it’s essentially a service that gives you a “demo” of the full product as long as it is current. And it is very well known with AAA hits such as the upcoming Crackdown 3 and indie hits such as human fall flat

Edited by XBOX-KERBAL1

Your vote is biased and unfair.

There is no option on the 3rd answer for someone who doesn't think the game's price needs to change. Which basically doesn't allow someone to vote unless they say yes. If you think you'll convince people by trying to trick them into agreeing with you, you're wrong.

Nice try, but that's not how a vote works. Now you've lost a significant amount of the sympathy I had for your viewpoint.

My vote since the poll is flawed:

1. No.

2. No.

3. No, it shouldn't.

Please fix your poll so I can officially vote no on all three answers?

Edited by Rocket In My Pocket

I'm going to assume that by "on PS Plus" you mean "I want the game for free".

There's already a 50% discount for PS Plus members which brings it down to actually less than I paid for the PC version while it was in early access

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP4829-CUSA11258_00-KERBAL0EE0000000

(for ease of reference in case you can't access that link outside the UK - it's £32.99 full price or £16.49 with the discount.)

Edited by severedsolo

Oh I didn’t mean for it to be biased I’ll fix it

On 12/20/2018 at 12:06 AM, severedsolo said:

I'm going to assume that by "on PS Plus" you mean "I want the game for free".

There's already a 50% discount for PS Plus members which brings it down to actually less than I paid for the PC version while it was in early access

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP4829-CUSA11258_00-KERBAL0EE0000000

(for ease of reference in case you can't access that link outside the UK - it's £32.99 full price or £16.49 with the discount.)

Oh well since I don’t own a PlayStation I had no idea about that

but on the Xbox store in Australian Dollars it is $52.45 with out the Christmas sale or Xbox live monthly discount sale

here it is if you need proof

https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/p/kerbal-space-program-enhanced-edition/brbd7bdk271p?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

and on PS PLUS in Australian Dollars it is $59.95

have a look for your self

https://store.playstation.com/en-AU/product/EP4829-CUSA11258_00-KERBAL0EE0000000

and on steam in Australian Dollars without the Christmas sale KSP is $50

Edited by XBOX-KERBAL1

Ok, doing this would be a mistake. I bought KSP Enhanced Edition when it came out, for $50. I would be angry if I saw it under Game Pass as $1. I hate the whole concept of the Game Pass, as it basically ruins having to buy games. "Pay a small price and get all these games". It may seem good, but it's undermining the actual developers. I spent money on a game. I expect that money to go to the game developers and publishers, NOT to Microsoft or Sony. 

These are my thoughts on this, TCIS

On 12/24/2018 at 1:13 AM, XBOX-KERBAL1 said:

sale

Not only is this cost covering SQUAD/TTi's costs, but they also had to hire an outside company to make the port to the consoles, so it has to pay their cost too.   Plus I believe Sony/MS also require licensing fees to publish a game on their systems.   So the Console versions are supposed to cost a bit more.   And given how much love SQUAD has actually given the console version, you should feel lucky it even exists.    (Note, that is not an excuse for how buggy it is, just that it seems like it wasn't worth the effort to do it at all). 

Everybody I recently KSP Enhanced edition and I realise I was wrong I can play the game for 12 hours and still have fun

and with more research into both GAMEPASS AND PS PLUS I realised that most of the GAMEPASS Games Are Firstparty games and since I recently got a PS3 I realised that PS PLUS IS CRAP.

I have found bugs and I will report them but I was wrong

KSP was well worth the money and I got it at a discount because of sales.

i will keep this open but don’t expect me to reply or anything.

I’m sorry.

On 12/30/2018 at 5:08 AM, XBOX-KERBAL1 said:

Everybody I recently KSP Enhanced edition and I realise I was wrong I can play the game for 12 hours and still have fun

and with more research into both GAMEPASS AND PS PLUS I realised that most of the GAMEPASS Games Are Firstparty games and since I recently got a PS3 I realised that PS PLUS IS CRAP.

I have found bugs and I will report them but I was wrong

KSP was well worth the money and I got it at a discount because of sales.

i will keep this open but don’t expect me to reply or anything.

I’m sorry.

Welcome to the addiction :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.