Mod update/recompile request

golkaidakhaana

25 minutes ago, MaximumThrust said:

@4x4cheesecake (cool name btw), I saved your post and now I may need it. How about recompiling SVT for 1.5.1 with this method? 

SVT is a collection of textures and configs, there is nothing to compile ;) The only thing required for SVT is kopernicus and it is available for 1.5.1.

There is a reason why the titel of my tutoial explicit  contains the mod name for which it is written for: You should not recompile every mod with this method! For anything more complex, I would highly recommend an IDE like visual studio or mono because you probably need to adjust more than just a few 'using' directives and without an IDE, you will have a hard time to do this. If you can do it anyway just by using a simple text editor, you'll defintly not need my tutorial ;)

10 minutes ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

SVT is a collection of textures and configs, there is nothing to compile ;) The only thing required for SVT is kopernicus and it is available for 1.5.1.

There is a reason why the titel of my tutoial explicit  contains the mod name for which it is written for: You should not recompile every mod with this method! For anything more complex, I would highly recommend an IDE like visual studio or mono because you probably need to adjust more than just a few 'using' directives and without an IDE, you will have a hard time to do this. If you can do it anyway just by using a simple text editor, you'll defintly not need my tutorial ;)

You are totally right, SVT is only textures and configs, sorry for the really dumb question.

1 minute ago, MaximumThrust said:

You are totally right, SVT is only textures and configs, sorry for the really dumb question.

Oh no, there are no dump questions and there is nothing to excuse for! Nobody can know everything, that would be kinda boring...please never stop asking and never start to feel bad about it, that would be worse than everything else ;)

Just now, 4x4cheesecake said:

Oh no, there are no dump questions and there is nothing to excuse for! Nobody can know everything, that would be kinda boring...please never stop asking and never start to feel bad about it, that would be worse than everything else ;)

Was more lack of attention than lack of knowledge, I didn't looked at the install files with attention. I downloaded the source code, and was finding strange to not see the files there. If I had looked at install files, I would see that my question didn't even made sense :rolleyes: Kopernicus is updated, but I have no ideia what should be changed in SVT to solve some problems that are being related.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.