KSP Meetup @ 35c3

VITAS

If only I was in Germany, I'd be willing to visit. Perhaps someone (cough like myself) could host something like this in FL for any east coast players who want to meet up. Hmm. Will have to ponder that.

As to your event, I hope it goes well as it looks to be interesting and I wish I could visit.

8 hours ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

If I was in charge of a Kerbalkon I would have it near the offices of SQUAD 

Absolutely not.  

There would be dual Kons at the same time, one at the Cape, and the other at Baikonur, for the eastern Hemisphere people.   Although, I would imagine the tourist scene is a little better in Florida than Kazakhstan.

12 hours ago, Shadow Wolf56 said:

The one time where I’m annoyed to be an Aussie... :/

I've been a part of KSP meetups at the last few LCAs. It was super fun to talk little green folk with @pjf and the other Kerbal Players Guide authors.

Alas, won't make it to this year's conf, only partly because it's in Christchurch.

• 2 weeks later...

The Meetup on the 35th Chaos Comunication Congress in Leipzig, Germany was a sucsess.
We where about 12-18 people showing of stuff we are working on (like that awsome arduino-joystik-status-display thing), talking about ksp as a game and the community. There where also some tutorials and introductions going on.

We all agreed on repeating it next year but not so early (10am is a bit rough) and more organized (maybe with official support?).

Thank you to everyone beeing there and for those who wherent: Come to Leipzig between the 26th and the 30th of december. the Congress itself is something magical you should wander arround at.

I also had another task at that Congress: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DvrNXqQWkAEkGkw.jpg:large (distributing 110kg of that stuff)

Edited by VITAS

Hi,

i dont think there are any. We can make some next time.
Just imagine a conference room with people of all ages sitting arround tables wildly discussing ksp aspects and showing things.

:)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.