Ksp cinematic i made , I'd like to have your thought

Oraldo revak

4 hours ago, Oraldo revak said:

Pocket : I couldn't make Jeb die.. He is so iconic.

ps: i don't know how to answer to you directly . I am a Noob here :)

You can quote me with the quote button, or use an "@" symbol in front of my name to get my attention. (Or anyone's for that matter.)

I hear ya, lol! Still, it would have been kind of touching to see Jeb sacrifice himself for Bill, while Val is forced to make the tough call about leaving him. Anyways, just a small critique; over all it was fantastic!

Minor technical point. You will want to run your script though a spell and grammar checker, focus on grammar. For example, you had rendezvous  written two different ways. Everything was spelled correctly, just not always in English. It looks like it reflexively defaulted to french.

But a good first showing.

9 hours ago, steuben said:

Minor technical point. You will want to run your script though a spell and grammar checker, focus on grammar. For example, you had rendezvous  written two different ways. Everything was spelled correctly, just not always in English. It looks like it reflexively defaulted to french.

But a good first showing.

Yes , i was afraid about that, because yeah i'm French. I would try to find a english speaker to correct thoses problemes , in some future project. Or if you have any Grammar checker website to give , i think it will do.

Thank you for taking the time to watched my video.
@steuben

Edited by Oraldo revak

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.