Mod Request: Venting Rockets

Jay_Party

Mod Request.....

Topic: Venting Rockets

Details about mod: A little pod that you can attach to any tank, then can vent the fuel out of the rocket tank, and also emits smoke. You can also change the level of venting the pod does, as well as the level of smoke (with a simple slider GUI).

Example: Able to change venting levels...100 liquid & oxidizer per second ... or... 500 liquid & oxidizer per second, etc....

Video recommendation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz9gDsGI_0c&

1 hour ago, Jay_Party said:

Mod Request.....

Topic: Venting Rockets

Details about mod: A little pod that you can attach to any tank, then can vent the fuel out of the rocket tank, and also emits smoke. You can also change the level of venting the pod does, as well as the level of smoke (with a simple slider GUI).

Example: Able to change venting levels...100 liquid & oxidizer per second ... or... 500 liquid & oxidizer per second, etc....

Video recommendation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz9gDsGI_0c&

Some of what you ask you can found here 

5 hours ago, Mecripp said:

Some of what you ask you can found here 

Yeah I used Vapor Vent but I want to have a part be able to de-tank the fuel tanks (also change how much per second is de-tanking) while emitting vapor/smoke. I will also check out Smart Parts, I see it has some sort of fuel dumper.

Edited by Jay_Party

11 minutes ago, Jay_Party said:

Yeah I used Vapor Vent but I want to have a part be able to de-tank the fuel tanks (also change how much per second is de-tanking) while emitting vapor/smoke. I will also check out Smart Parts, I see it has some sort of fuel dumper.

Yes Vapor vent is just vapor venting and last time, I used small parts it just dumps fuel getting it to show a vapor might take alittle work

15 minutes ago, Mecripp said:

Yes Vapor vent is just vapor venting and last time, I used small parts it just dumps fuel getting it to show a vapor might take alittle work

Yeah. I need to find a mod developer who's available. For now, smart parts can dump the fuel if needed. 

Thank you though.

3 minutes ago, Jay_Party said:

Yeah. I need to find a mod developer who's available. For now, smart parts can dump the fuel if needed. 

Thank you though.

Just tried it you can adjustable for how much fuel and does show smoke when venting.

EDIT- It has a adjustable slider for how fast fuel dumps and the smoke or vapor trail ajust with it

Edited by Mecripp

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.