Cyclone Aero-Labs (Request-a-plane)

Welcome to Cyclone Aero-Labs.

Specializing in Planes/Spaceplanes, We are sure to help you with your needs and desires. Have a plane you need design help with? Our team of Aeroneers (Engineers) can make sure your planes make it off the ground, soaring to new heights. Here is our Library!

The K-series features all of our Fighters. We mass produce these and station them around our precious lab.

This baby here is the K-99 Tiger. With very easy control, this is very maneuverable and showcases high-speeds. It makes up to 170 m/s before leaving the end of the runway. It has an average speed of 190 m/s in flight. Featuring multiple Air intakes, you can go a click away from full-speed and not see that pesky overheating bar.

Download QeV52.png

The Z-series features transporters that can transport passengers safely and efficiently.

High speed and transport all in one? This is a nice transporter made by Saphira.[ATTACH=CONFIG]32234[/ATTACH]

Download

The X-series is our high-speed aircraft that the military uses to spy on the baddies.

A super fast aircraft, like, reallly fast! A high-tech Spy Plane designed by ALILOOOONG.[ATTACH=CONFIG]32235[/ATTACH]

Head CEO: NuclearWarfare

Production Manager: ALILOOOONG

Receptionist: mustwinfull

Aeroneer: Saphira

Aeroneer: Toby974

Have fun flying with us! More to come soon.

Edited by NuclearWarfare
Orginizing or updating.

How fast can the K-99 go?

BTW, you used to same designation for your planes as I do for my biplanes(you can check out my planes in my sig).

Oh, sorry if there is any confusion in the future. I'll steer away from the K in the future ;)

Once I get the labs up an running I think the Aeroneers will decide on names if it is their design. The Tiger's speed was posted in the Official Post

Oh, sorry if there is any confusion in the future. I'll steer away from the K in the future ;)

Once I get the labs up an running I think the Aeroneers will decide on names if it is their design. The Tiger's speed was posted in the Official Post

190m/s? Oh... It's okay, you can use K. ;)

190m/s? Oh... It's okay, you can use K. ;)

Yes, and thanks.

Project Announcement!

Though we don't have any members at the moment, I will be getting a Satellite in orbit. It will transfer data from the labs to any planes around the globe. There is once cache, I am going to attempt to launch it with the K-99 Tiger. I don't know if anyone has done this, but it would be great to be the first to attempt this. It won't be a huge satellite, so it can't be that hard, but I will put some boosters to give some more power to the craft. I will post a picture of the craft before it takes off, but this may or may not be for a day or two. Hurricane Issac may limit my time here if power goes out. Wish me luck!

Get the K-99 to orbit? That's easy.

I know it can be done, but I was saying that I don't know if anybody has launched a satellite from a spaceplane. It surely will be cool, but first, I need to go find a mod where I can make the satellite a craft itself.

TheWinterOwl has done that, and I have gotten a satellite into orbit with a spaceplane too.

I don't know how this will work, but I may need to test for a while. Is there a way I can put a piece onto the satellite so it is recognized in the Tracking Station? I know there is one in MMI, but that is only accessable by making a new ship, and I need a pod for both.

Can I become an employee? I can do planes and rockets as well. basically what ever I feel like. I have a plane that could be of value to you as well.

Sounds interesting. I looked at some of your posts in the forum, and you seem like a good guy. We here at the labs don't use rockets, but if its a spaceplane launching from the pad like a shuttle, thats fine. I welcome you to the team. When we get 12 Aeroneers, we will have a showdown, to see who the 3 Head ____ (Cargo,Fighter,Transport) Aeroneers are. Please send a picture of your plane, a download file, and a description to me through PM. Have fun Soarin'

Hello, I'd like to become an employee, I haven't done any posts but I have some very original and cool looking stock aircraft and rockets. I will not let you down :).

Though I would prefer something to judge you on, I guess you can send me a picture or two of some of your works. And remember guys, This is airplanes, not rockets.

Hello, I am a fellow spaceplane designer like yourself, and I would like to apply for the role of an "Aeroneer," I have only made 1 series of planes, the LTR(Lateral Terrain Ranger) series, this is why I would like to join you, so as to feel appreciated and to have a purpose to play KSP, for I am getting bored with the game, as there is only so much we can do until these new planets etc. are implemented. Also, I apologize in advance if this is not how I am supposed to apply, but your post was not EXTREMELY clear on how to do so.

Hello, I am a fellow spaceplane designer like yourself, and I would like to apply for the role of an "Aeroneer," I have only made 1 series of planes, the LTR(Lateral Terrain Ranger) series, this is why I would like to join you, so as to feel appreciated and to have a purpose to play KSP, for I am getting bored with the game, as there is only so much we can do until these new planets etc. are implemented. Also, I apologize in advance if this is not how I am supposed to apply, but your post was not EXTREMELY clear on how to do so.

Oh no, any post is fine. The reason to let appliers make their own application forms are a way to let me see how prestigious you guys are. So far, you actually seem to have the best application form... So thats really good on your end! If you can send me some of your best works from the LTR series, mainly pictures and/or the file to let me fly it, through PM, that would be great.

I know we are all about planes, but I need a rocket to get our satellite into orbit. I'm terrible at rockets, and I think we need an Aeroneer to build it, but we don't have many. I might order one from a different lab and pay them with a plane.

Edited by NuclearWarfare

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.