Cyclone Aero-Labs (Request-a-plane)

(Am I supposed to post this here or through PM because I wasn't sure, the post confused me a bit).

Could I apply for the role of a receptionist as its the sort of thing I like doing. Thanks for the opportunity.

Sure thing, just please remember to check in the thread to handle simple questions, if anybody requests a plane, please forward it to me to review the order and appoint an Aeroneer to get the job done.

Sure thing, just please remember to check in the thread to handle simple questions, if anybody requests a plane, please forward it to me to review the order and appoint an Aeroneer to get the job done.

Thanks and I will follow that advice.

Hello, I'd like to apply for the position of Aeroneer at Cyclone Aerolabs. I like to build a variety of aircraft, and I put safety as one of my priorities. I also build craft with a learner's aspect in mind (i.e. I try to make take off easier by starting the plane off at a 10 degree angle upwards, as you can just put the SAS on, go full throttle, and the plane will take off by itself.) Here is an example of one of my recent series of craft: The Orbitals. Currently, there are two planes in the series, with a third in the testing and tweaking stage. I'd post pictures but I dont know how :( (please help!)

The Planes use Two Jet Engines to take it up through the first atmosphere, with a rocket at the same time. This rocket has enough fuel to take the plane up to 83026 Meters in testing, and at 1202 m/s. At the maximum height, the game considers the plane to be in space, therefore making the plane an actual spaceplane. Alternitevely, if kept at a lower height, it could be used for long haul travel. There is also the option to swap out some of the auxilary fuel tanks on the wings for either package drops or bombs.

I hope that I join this company, as it will be an interesting experience.

Thank you. :wink:

P.S. I cannot use any mods due to my computer being ancient and hardly having any space on it whatsoever. Sorry :(

Hello, I'd like to apply for the position of Aeroneer at Cyclone Aerolabs.

You sound like you know what you are doing. Welcome to the team ;)

Also, its okay stock, because I pretty much use stock also for planes. To post images, you put the image in a place like imgur and stuff like that. It will tell you which link to use for messageboards/forums and then you click the image while posting a reply and put in the code.

You are associated with Kerbal Space Fleets.

not really associated more as a them suscribing to my ideas to be honest i just gave them manufacturing rights to my independently designed troop transport, and bomber variations of my VTOLs, only just a slight partnership i am truly a more independant manufacturer

nuclear I am an experienced VTOL engineer i do have some off shoot projects that are my personal things to create, I am not some backstabbing leaker of information I just want a group where I wont be forgotten.

I only apply and submit designs to those who I think are worth my time. the VTOLs I sent to kerbal space fleets were not downloadable and also early stage prototypes. the VTOLs I make get more advanced by the day i am working hard now on making a miniature small fighter class VTOL I am a very exceptional designer of VTOLs and I am close to a breakthrew design and i may finish today.

will you allow me to work for you to help you renivate the spaceplane market?

nuclear I am an experienced VTOL engineer i do have some off shoot projects that are my personal things to create, I am not some backstabbing leaker of information I just want a group where I wont be forgotten.

I only apply and submit designs to those who I think are worth my time. the VTOLs I sent to kerbal space fleets were not downloadable and also early stage prototypes. the VTOLs I make get more advanced by the day i am working hard now on making a miniature small fighter class VTOL I am a very exceptional designer of VTOLs and I am close to a breakthrew design and i may finish today.

will you allow me to work for you to help you renivate the spaceplane market?

This guy seems legit, Nuclear... he has my vote...

Hello, I wish to join your engineering group here on KSP. And I was wondering if I can join and what the application process is.

If you want to see some of my work just let me know and I'll message you with a link as to where to see it.

Also IF you hire me keep mind that in real life I am a Mechanical engineer so I am pretty busy at times.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.