Cyclone Aero-Labs (Request-a-plane)

Okay guys, I'm really sorry I've been gone for the past day or two... But I'll try to get on as much as I can. Alilooong has been very kind and took control, which is why Ali is getting a promotion to Production Manager. Congrats! Hopefully Version .17 will include Docking so we can hopefully make a Cyclone Space Satellite, CSS, for short.

Edited by NuclearWarfare

and a receptionist to take in special orders ONLY THROUGH PM. Any requests in this thread will not be answered, just avoided. Receptionists forward orders into any Aeroneers that are fit for the job.

PM it to me remember and I will make sure to get an Aeroneer for you to make you something that will go fast.

Thanks for choosing us.

Looking for orders..... Anybody at all?

You should probably update the front page to let everyone know ;p

Also, you should attach the craft files to the thread so that people can download em.

Oh and, finally, I need to send you some planes via email. Send me a PM about it ;p

Thanks,

Toby974

Cyclone Aero-labs Aeroneer

P.S. Want a flashy logo? :3

I'm kinda a rookie at planes but ever since I bought KSP (0.16 so you can understand I'm new to it) My rockets failed and my Planes couldn't land because of pilot error (damn you Jeb!) and sometimes the engines would hit the runway and explode and I made my first successful glider.....and a second one........ and a third one........... Anyways I have room to learn would like to be an Aeroneer :D

You should probably update the front page to let everyone know ;p

Also, you should attach the craft files to the thread so that people can download em.

Oh and, finally, I need to send you some planes via email. Send me a PM about it ;p

Thanks,

Toby974

Cyclone Aero-labs Aeroneer

P.S. Want a flashy logo? :3

Oh are they not accepting anymore people? :(

Oh are they not accepting anymore people? :(

I don't think so, unless I haven't been told something as it does say in the OP about we need about 12 Aeroneers. I think you inferred that wrong as Toby was saying that Nuclear should edit the OP to say something about that he is accepting orders.

Just wait a bit and you will see if you are accepted for the job and please tell me if I am wrong and we can get things sorted out.

Many Thanks,

Mustwinfull

Cyclone Aero-Labs Receptionist

I'm kinda a rookie at planes but ever since I bought KSP (0.16 so you can understand I'm new to it) My rockets failed and my Planes couldn't land because of pilot error (damn you Jeb!) and sometimes the engines would hit the runway and explode and I made my first successful glider.....and a second one........ and a third one........... Anyways I have room to learn would like to be an Aeroneer :D

Thank you for inquiring, but we really need experianced aeroneers. Don't take this offensively! Once you practice some more and show me a plane or two, I will happily accept you.:)

Thank you for inquiring, but we really need experianced aeroneers. Don't take this offensively! Once you practice some more and show me a plane or two, I will happily accept you.:)

I can start working on that now! I'll take some screenshots of some successful planes I'm making!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.