10 members have voted

1. 1. What should I build next?

• More replicas of real-world aircraft
    • More original designs
  2. 2. Do you like these aircraft?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other, please specify in the comments
  3. 3. Should I build more aircraft out of stock parts??

Welcome to the Kerbobulus Aerospace Airliner Showcase! Here we have many airliners for many different purposes. Each has been thoroughly tested, but if you have an comments and/or concerns, feel free to post in the thread below.

CURRENT AIRCRAFT

Greyhound Liner

XpSlrlS.jpeg

DOWNLOAD

KS-111

suEdDX6.jpeg

DOWNLOAD

KS-111C

nzU9P8x.jpeg

DOWNLOAD

KS-111LR

wvGdOnL.jpeg

DOWNLOAD

KS-C1 'Humpback'

K3g3bLN.jpeg

DOWNLOAD

KS-120

TbksBLm.jpeg

DOWNLOAD

RETIRED AIRCRAFT

KS-100 Family

6GE08a3.jpeg----zViqimO.jpegzAKhJIh.jpegxTVCT1k.jpegvU1RFu9.jpegrct1lwV.jpegijbTVKa.jpeg18Fls0S.jpeg2SjGYee.jpegN7evEf2.jpegN5NgjH6.jpegNPSGhbI.jpeg

DOWNLOAD

KS-110

h82va5J.jpeg

DOWNLOAD

KS-110E

5Eb0Xh3.jpeg

DOWNLOAD

KS-110P

Hj0L3Qw.jpeg

DOWNLOAD

Edited by Bottle Rocketeer 500
Added the KS-120!

These are brilliant! It can be very hard to make the massive Size 2 doors look good on a 'reigonal' jet, but you've done it. By the way, what mod gave you the north taxiway I see next to the runway in pictures of the space center? Did you make it yourself with Kerbal Konstructs? If so, that's even more impressive than the airplanes, in my opinion.

22 hours ago, Confused Scientist said:

These are brilliant! It can be very hard to make the massive Size 2 doors look good on a 'reigonal' jet, but you've done it. By the way, what mod gave you the north taxiway I see next to the runway in pictures of the space center? Did you make it yourself with Kerbal Konstructs? If so, that's even more impressive than the airplanes, in my opinion.

The mod for the taxiways was Kerbin Side Remastered, by @Eskandare for Kerbal Konstructs. I also recommend @AdmiralTigerclaw's KSR Airports mod, which adds in many airports for you to fly to. Also, thanks for the compliments.

• 4 weeks later...

PRESENTING A NEW KERBOBULUS CREATION:

The KS-C1'Humpback'!

K3g3bLN.jpeg

u8FOaoR.jpeg

80gQlyj.jpeg

2eqxy15.jpeg

The KS-C1 ‘Humpback’ was created to transport a little shop Triop made to the desert so the Kerbal driving his Elkano buggy could have some hot dogs. It is one of the largest cargo aircraft ever built by Kerbalkind, serving as a testament to how far Kerbal engineering has come. It cruises at 5,000m ASL at 180 m/s and has a range of about 2,000 km without payload. It has a 10 meter wide cargo bay and will readily carry anything from Kerbals to elephants. Based on the Airbus Beluga.

Download This Craft

For all of my airliners

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.