Dfthu's General Craft Dump

Dfthu

After getting back into KSP because of 1.6 and my new computer I decided to make and share some of the stuff I made. Right now I'm focusing on a wide range of launchers. So far I have my range of 1.25m launchers  All of these crafts have been tested and flown. Plus the 3rd stage of the launchers have probe cores, solar panels, and communications. The launchers also have a payload rating, which is the absolute maximum amount they can take to LKO. The next series of launchers have been made, they are awaiting payload ratings and final fixes. Better pictures will come when KVV is updated for 1.6. If you see or have any problems, let me know and ill fix them! Most craft will require the DLC!

Launchers

Bora 1

fAnbo2e.png

The smallest in the Bora series, it an carry 7 tons to LKO

craft file here

Bora 1C

6haDaAq.png

pNLKZKG.png

The 1C adds a small crew capsule to the top, along with a service module and escape system. The second pictures shows the Bora 1C docked with the Bora 2L Upper Stage.

craft file here

Bora 2

QXY3vGX.png

The Bora 2 retains the core but adds 6 SRBS with extra liquid fuel that cross feeds to the main booster. It can Carry 15 tons to LKO

craft file here

Bora 2L

zEc6SCN.png

VyxDNCi.png

The Bora 2L is a lander meant for intra Kerbin landings. The Bora 1C is used to supply crew and provide a return home.

craft file here

Bora 3

BrPFJOn.png

The Bora 3 adds 6 of the common core as boosters, Asparagus style. If you ever need to carry 27 tons to LKO in a 1.25m form, this is for you.

craft file here

Bora 3.1+

HOXrTHV.png

The Bora 3.1+ Retains the same first stage as the Bora 3, but with a vector as the main engine. The second and third stages are 1.875m. Carries 31 tons into LKO

craft file here

Bora 3.2+

i7yOpp9.png

Same as the Bora 3.1+ expect a even bigger 2.5m second and third stage. Can carry 30 tons to LKO

craft file here

Kai 1

q3xVxHT.png

The Kai 1 is the smallest rocket, capable of only 1 to LKO

craft file here

Kai 2

y12fIv4.png

The Kai 2 is a extended Kai 1, can carry 2.75 Tons to LKO

craft file here

Kai 3

DD2Onn8.png

The Kai 3 is Kai 2 with 4 small Liquid fuel Boosters,, cross feeding into the main core.

craft file here

Upper Stages

1.25m Upper Stage

coMWjFH.png

A small and simple Upper Stage with no power, communications, and probe core.

craft file here

1.875m Upper Stage

PFPAuAO.png

This is 1.875m Upper stage for bigger payloads that may need a extra kick.

craft file here

2.5m Upper Stage

E67Mdsi.png

A larger Upper stage that can give most payloads a good kick where ever they need to go

craft file here

Planes

The Gully

cIfV80r.png

The Gully is a unexpectedly great to fly seaplane. It can land fairly smooth on water. But it will automatically take off in the water. To land hover close above the water until you reach 60-70 M/s. Once you reach the reach the speed slowly drop the plane flat on the water.

craft file here

Condor

SYpDw0g.png

A large passenger plane for what ever you may need it for.

craft file here

Endurance 750 and 850

Hf7tgEY.png

9A1rTo6.png

The 750 and 850 are small private jets, with the 850 adding a extra cabin to the 750.

(Endurance 750) craft file here

(Endurance 850) craft file here

Edited by Dfthu
Added more craft

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.