On 1/19/2019 at 7:38 PM, Jatwaa said:

Thank you Kottabos, I am glad I can offer back to the community in which I feel at home. Makes me thrilled that people enjoy the mod 

I have seen the same, but the issue is how it's being calculated. For now, I just ignore the feature as even KER has the same issue. Electric charge isn't really consider it seems. I don't want to modify EC too much. 

I sincerely apologize if i mislead you.  im in no way affiliated with that youtube channel im just a subscriber.  But you are very welcome i think it was amazing and great work once again.  i am actually going to look for it again to see if its out for 1.6.1 lol

On 2/20/2019 at 8:52 AM, Jatwaa said:

Yeah I don't see why not, this can be done pretty easily. :) 

Yeah im trying to play with the cfg file to try and figure it out myself

On 3/15/2019 at 11:09 PM, Magos Mechanicus said:

Yeah im trying to play with the cfg file to try and figure it out myself

My apologies, my HDD died, so I spent some time getting back up and going. I can check into this now. 

10 hours ago, Jatwaa said:

My apologies, my HDD died, so I spent some time getting back up and going. I can check into this now. 

And done

Posted (edited)

CKAN shows an update but I think something is wrong, since the stated version is "4"

Edited by SHiRKiT

I wonder if it would be possible to have some sort of exhust plume or emission  ?

3 hours ago, budda said:

I wonder if it would be possible to have some sort of exhust plume or emission  ?

I had a working version in testing... Then that hdd crashed. I'll check into doing it again. It's pretty easy

2 hours ago, Jatwaa said:

I had a working version in testing... Then that hdd crashed. I'll check into doing it again. It's pretty easy

cool 

I'm using the EC2 "PsyOclone" engine on a set of satellites. I'd have liked to use the EC1s, but they don't have snap points under the engine to allow for coupling. But I got the satlites into space (On a rocket using the EC6. EC6 works very well, except for it's similar lack of snap points.) only to discover after uncoupling that the EC2 can't operate in a vacuum. Is this working as intended?

M6NAdcG.png

14 hours ago, Rynslet said:

I'm using the EC2 "PsyOclone" engine on a set of satellites. I'd have liked to use the EC1s, but they don't have snap points under the engine to allow for coupling. But I got the satlites into space (On a rocket using the EC6. EC6 works very well, except for it's similar lack of snap points.) only to discover after uncoupling that the EC2 can't operate in a vacuum. Is this working as intended?

M6NAdcG.png

Heyo, this is normal for the Psyoclone. It is based on the ramjet. The Manleneto is the orbit capable solution 

6 hours ago, Jatwaa said:

Heyo, this is normal for the Psyoclone. It is based on the ramjet. The Manleneto is the orbit capable solution 

Just making sure. I switched to the MC3s for my next set of satellites, but I had to hyperedit the first set. lol