How to reinstall KSP without the mods it had before?

For some reason, when i unistall and install again the game from steam, it stills exactly the same, with every mod, so is there any ways to get an 100% stock install?

the problem is that i had some mods that added files into KSP folder (not in gamedata) and i dont wanna delete the files that come with ksp ;-;

57 minutes ago, JoaquinJAR said:

For some reason, when i unistall and install again the game from steam, it stills exactly the same, with every mod, so is there any ways to get an 100% stock install?

Steam doesn't delete any files which are added manually (like mods) so after uninstalling through steam, you still have all the mods installed. The only way back to a full stock game is to delete the remaining files manually after uninstalling the game, than re-install the game.

@JoaquinJAR Glad you got it fixed like you want it now.

For future reference, it's a good idea to make a separate copy of the game from your Steam folder and put it in a duplicate location on your computer. KSP doesn't have any DRM and can be run directly without requiring Steam. So you can freely make multiple copies of the game on your own computer and add your mods to those copies that you play from, which keeps your Steam version clean.

This has the added benefit of allowing Steam to update the game when a patch comes out and it won't break any mods in your older copies.

Edited by HvP

18 hours ago, HvP said:

@JoaquinJAR Glad you got it fixed like you want it now.

For future reference, it's a good idea to make a separate copy of the game from your Steam folder and put it in a duplicate location on your computer. KSP doesn't have any DRM and can be run directly without requiring Steam. So you can freely make multiple copies of the game on your own computer and add your mods to those copies that you play from, which keeps your Steam version clean.

This has the added benefit of allowing Steam to update the game when a patch comes out and it won't break any mods in your older copies.

yes i already did that but i mod the steam version to have workshop ships

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.