Stock part edits

Gapone

Currently

1. I restored the Sensor Array Computing Nose Cone as an atmosphere analyzer using CH-J3's assets, light on the texture turned blue, some tech, mass and cost changes based on existing atmosphere scanner (additional part, ch-j3 untouched), named SensorCone

2. I adjusted the fuel capacity on NCS Adapter and the Oscar-B to 300 LF and 9LF/11OX, respectively (in stock, two oscarb=ncsadapter). NCS Adapter looks quite 3/4 of Mk1 fuselage. 2.5 Oscar-B = Mk0 fuselage

3. I restored the old textures on the Small Nose Cone (the revamped one looks ugly and the chj3 that was made from it still uses the old texture)

4. I made a variant for the Mk2 Command Pod without the red stripes across the doors (i am quite a texture editor)

4. I have a Candle engine from Missing history mod, so I sometimes change my Oscar-Bs to 20LF. (small LF tank where mk0 won't fit)

5. I fixed the legacy Mk2 Lander Can in some ways (really does not exist in the tech tree (other legacies exist but hidden) and can't be unlocked so my 1.5 lander thinks that it's an experimental parts and refuses to launch, don't update because the new one is too ugly, think of removing it)

6. Think of removing the new Poodle engine, reasons are in my signature

7. Made Communotron 88-88 and Communotron HG-55 (DON'T CONFUSE WITH HG-5) relay antennas. Because you know, they are dishes.

8. I'm too lazy to do, but will be great for the KV pods to have the textures interchangeable via variants

9. In 0.23 I made a purpose for the antenna on the Clampotron Shielded (data transmitter)

10. I think of making similar to antennas on CH-J3 and my created SACNC

11. Made fairings gray on the inside in "White" variant

Edited by Gapone
OOH!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.