Mod part model puts rocket 5km up off the launchpad on launch

7 minutes ago, Albert VDS said:

It's BahamutoD's reusable fairing mod, which was abandoned a long time ago. It uses standard KSP modules so it's no custom code.

It most likely has to do do with either an animation or a collider in the model...
Supposedly, there is a stock issue, where craft can be spawned 1km altitude, when there is this issue with a part on the craft.

There are a couple parts in OPT that do it... also, ASET Landing Leg, among others...

Do you know specifically which part in the pack is doing it?

7 minutes ago, Albert VDS said:

Yes, I know which model it is. Do you know of a way to fix it?

possibly... I've sort of fixed a couple OPT parts...and poked around the ASET Landing Leg.

Problem is, I just realised, Baha didnt assign a license to the Heatshield, Hollow Docking Rings/Fairings, or his Mk1-2 Prop thing...
Meaning they default to ARR... meaning even if I fix these, I cant redistribute... I could only tell you how to fix them, then you'ld have to edit your own copy... vOv

Unless someone knows how to reach Baha himself, and ask for a license change vOv

Edited by Stone Blue

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.