17 hours ago, KerbalRocket said:

if anyone has a wacky SSTO design or challenge i will give it a try and give you my feed back -KerbalRocket

It sounds like you want to undertake a challenge presented by another player. This is very good, and we have a whole section of the forum dedicated to such endeavors. If you are interested in SSTO design, consider accepting this classic challenge:

https://kerbalx.com/AeroGav/Monstrosity-225L

Liquid fuel only , no oxidizer.  Does this only work for small SSTO?     Well,  this one is quite big actually.    6 Panther, 6 Rapier (air breathing mode only),  12 NERVs to keep the cabin warm.      Bubble cockpit provides good view of the sky but not so good over the nose, parking may be difficult.

QDCIXvD.png.

6 hours ago, Ozymandias_the_Goat said:

It sounds like you want to undertake a challenge presented by another player. This is very good, and we have a whole section of the forum dedicated to such endeavors. If you are interested in SSTO design, consider accepting this classic challenge:

i actually have already tried something like that, i made a plane called the falcon it had tons of liquid fuel no oxidizer (except for the stuff powering the fuel cells for extra power) it also had a refueling system on board so i could land on any body and refuel it was designed to be sub-orbital but i managed to get it into orbit and back then refuel it and possibly send i back up again only problem that it used mods but i will make a stock one. THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK :)

Also, AeroGav love the design! how many kerbals does it hold and how far can i go? I'm Curious and i don't know why:)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.