Give this kid a like on youtube !

Triop

I need your help on a happy prank. &)

I was looking for new KSP videos and found this kid.

I think he is doing a very nice job and needs our support.

So if you would please like his video or even subscribe to him I would be thankfull.

Please don't tell the kid in the youtube forums about this, just let us surprise him with lots off likes. ^_^

34 minutes ago, Triop said:

I need your help on a happy prank. &)

I was looking for new KSP videos and found this kid.

I think he is doing a very nice job and needs our support.

So if you would please like his video or even subscribe to him I would be thankfull.

Please don't tell the kid in the youtube forums about this, just let us surprise him with lots off likes. ^_^

I was prepared to be really irritated by this thread.

I am exactly the opposite of that. :D

I hope the comment I left him was helpful.

1 minute ago, FleshJeb said:

I was prepared to be really irritated by this thread.

I can understand that, but I did this before and that kid got 50+ likes within a few hours thanks to forum members.

He then made a video about how glad he was and didn't get where all the likes came from. ^_^

It's not just a stunt, this kid has potential and I'm suporting him. :cool:

10 minutes ago, Triop said:

I can understand that, but I did this before and that kid got 50+ likes within a few hours thanks to forum members.

He then made a video about how glad he was and didn't get where all the likes came from. ^_^

It's not just a stunt, this kid has potential and I'm suporting him. :cool:

Ha! That's great. He's definitely a problem-solver that doesn't let things stop him.

1 hour ago, klesh said:

What kind of accent Is that?   I like it.  I also like that he is not discouraged at all when it all goes wrong as it sooften does in KSP.  He’s got that problemsolver vibe to him.  

He seems to live in Poland and he speaks polish but his english is better than his polish :)

I love this kid, from his YT channel:

"I was born in the same year of first iOS version of Minecraft. I love crafting, build incredible things with any kind of blocks and make some YT video. Sorry for my English in my third language, I just learning it. I 'll appreciate your advice and comments Sometimes I use the PC version with the minecraft launcher, I will make more video about this in future. I love to play with Minecraft PE (Pocket Edition version) games. I personalize it with my free download favorite skins. I love Mincraft crafting, build incredible things with any kind of blocks and make easy and fun Demo, Tutorial and How To on YouTube. I love to explore the worlds and try the best maps in survival mode with my friends online in multiplayer on trusted server. I use vanilla Minecraft with only free resource, no pay maps or texture packs. In my Minecraft videos I interact with all the mobs, especially Villagers (to make trade with them) and sometimes I fight with Minecraft zombie."

Is he up for adoption ?

:lol:

• 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.