[WIP] UnKerballed Start

SpinkAkron

39 minutes ago, Joker58th said:

Hi @SpinkAkron, I am liking your tech tree so far.  I am using Science Revisited Revisited (Telemetry Report) and Celestial Body Science Editor to try and minimize the science grind around the space center.  So far I'm pretty happy with the results but am still early in the career.  One question, what was your thinking on the placement of the .75m TAC life support waste canister?  It is located on the Life Support node and therefore I'm stuck and unable to complete the 72 hour (14 day)  SETI orbit contract until I unlock this 90pt node.  The TAC Supplies .75 canister is Enhanced Survivabilty.  This is KSP 1.6.1 and 1.0.4 of UKS.  Thanks for your work!

Um... oops?  All the .75m parts are supposed to be in Enhanced Survivability.  I'll fix it.

BTW, the current thread for this mod is here.

Edited by SpinkAkron

25 minutes ago, SpinkAkron said:

Yeah, sorry about that, my google search came here first and then I realized it wasn't the release thread.  I'll post in the release thread in the future.

52 minutes ago, SpinkAkron said:

Maybe to ask moderators to lock this thread with link to new thread in last post ? To avoid further confusion, since forum search does not work well enough and google still prefers this old thread over new release thread.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.