SPELDA dual launch system

Cloakedwand72

1 hour ago, Geonovast said:

Just turn on advanced tweakables, and use the Interstage Nodes on the fairings.  I think it'll do what you want.

aYjm37K.png

Cool would this do good for a Apollo style but with satellite missions?  Like a small refueler on top & a lander on bottom?

4 minutes ago, Cloakedwand72 said:

Cool would this do good for a Apollo style but with satellite missions?  Like a small refueler on top & a lander on bottom?

I'm not really sure what you mean by Apollo style in this context.  You could certainly use this for Apollo missions, although with how it's set up you don't have to.  It's really great for multiple payload missions.  You'll just have to jump into a sandbox game and play around with them to see if they'll do what you want them to do.  The engine plates from the MH DLC might help you as well.  I'm sure there's plenty of helpful mods too, but I'm drawing a blank on any specific ones.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.