Old fairings

Gapone

Everyone knows that with 1.4 release the fairings recieved a new look. But for (REDACTED) i need the folder GameData/Squad/Parts/Aero/fairings from the version 1.0.0 - 1.3.1. I have no steam so i can't just select a previous version.

Edited by Gapone

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

really need that

Edited by Gapone

18 minutes ago, Rocket In My Pocket said:

redistributing Squad assets

The Kerbal Historical Institute mod! It carries LOADS of old parts (textures, models, configs) AND WAS NOT BANNED YET!

Edited by Gapone

8 minutes ago, Gapone said:

The Kerbal Historical Institute mod! It carries LOADS of old parts (textures, models, configs) AND WAS NOT BANNED YET!

Yup, I assume because as a mod it's considered to be a "derivative work" or Squad just doesn't care enough to go after them.

However, here on the forums, you will definitely get in trouble for sharing Squad files.

Edited by Rocket In My Pocket

4 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

Those DO have old, *DEFINATELY*, pre-1.4 fairings...

Those do not have any fairings. And I, more precisely, want the contents of the GameData/Squad/Parts/Aero/fairings folder from KSP version 1.3.1. (maybe to be added to the KHI mod)

Edited by Gapone

4 minutes ago, Gapone said:

Those do not have any fairings. And I, more precisely, want the contents of the GamData/Squad/Parts/Aero/fairings folder from KSP version 1.3.1.

Well, if you bought the game from Steam, or directly from KSP store, you can redownload 1.3.1 for free...

Otherwise, you know what they say...
"Hope in one hand; :poo: in the other... and see which one fills up first..." vOv

Several posts have been removed.  Just a friendly reminder, folks, please don't publicly discuss moderator action, or derail the thread into off-topic debates, or get into whether a given post may be rule-breaking or not.  If you see something that you think is against the rules, please simply report it so that the moderators can have a look, and do not otherwise engage because you're not a moderator and it's not your job.

Thank you for your understanding.

For anyone looking for an older version of KSP:  as far as I know, every place I've heard of where KSP is available for purchase (e.g. Steam, GOG, the KSP store) generally provides some way to choose to download an older version.  So I expect this shouldn't be a problem.  :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.