No Goliath thrust reverse. Action group bug?

Before I start removing mods or filing bug reports, has anybody else noticed weird things going on with parts and action groups in the SPH and VAB in version 1.6?

I have no option for thrust reverse on the Goliath (though I can still right click on when launched.)  I had that set in this plane that I built in a previous version. That keybind no longer works and I have no option to redo it.  You can see in the corner that I have the options for intake, toggle engine, shutdown, activate, toogle (which turns out to be the intake) and shroud, but no thrust reverse. 

Also, I just noticed on another craft that the Gigantor Solar array also has no deploy option.  And on this one, I cannot even right click it.

I doublechecked that they are not assigned to any other action groups.

MH6GPxl.png

S7Nv0W7.png

57 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

Did you try building something new from scratch so see if the same bug exists?   It might just be some weird glitch from importing an older craft? 

I tried your suggestion, but got the same result.  I then tried doing a build on a mod-free stock copy of KSP and everything worked fine--both the engines and the solar panels. So, time to go down the mod list....

I'm not sure what happened. I got it to work when I uninstalled the KerbalX mods, and then it started not working again. So, I deleted the whole game and did a fresh install. The first thing I reinstalled were the KerbalX mods, and everything now seems to be working fine.  I'll gradually add mods back, but I have a hunch something just got corrupted and the clean install may do the trick.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.