Nivee~

A simple truss parts pack?

Recommended Posts

I found this image on the internet. It has plenty of different types of trusses:

xGWRTnV.jpg

Could someone please make this into a standalone truss part pack?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Near Future Construction has many parts similar to those, including the triangular storage tanks

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, BlkBltChemie said:

Not exactly the same as the image you posted here, but you might take a look at the Diamond Grid Trusses and Containers mod.

Oh! I will take a look at this!

10 hours ago, Tyko said:

Near Future Construction has many parts similar to those, including the triangular storage tanks

Hmm I will try them out too, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Nivee~ said:

I found this image on the internet. It has plenty of different types of trusses:

xGWRTnV.jpg

Could someone please make this into a standalone truss part pack?

These appear to have no textures or UV mapping and without even the original files you've only posted a picture of, your basically asking someone to remake all these from scratch. Quite the request. :0.0:
As others have mentioned, there's a number of parts packs that have similar layouts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SpaceMouse said:

These appear to have no textures or UV mapping and without even the original files you've only posted a picture of, your basically asking someone to remake all these from scratch. Quite the request. :0.0:

:D It's just a request, or maybe an idea for any aspiring dev to take up on, not an order. :)

Because come on, wouldn't you like this in your savegame:

truss_ship_basic_texture_test_by_axeman3

(Ship made from the aforementioned parts :o)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is cool...no doubt. The Near Future packs will get you pretty close. There's also a couple of USI mods - Modular Koloniziation System and Freight Transportation Technologies both have parts for larger ships

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Nivee~ said:

:D It's just a request, or maybe an idea for any aspiring dev to take up on, not an order. :)

Because come on, wouldn't you like this in your savegame:

truss_ship_basic_texture_test_by_axeman3

(Ship made from the aforementioned parts :o)

It's certainly a pretty ship but, I (and probably most other modders here) Have a list of projects a mile long that need to be finished.

9 hours ago, Tyko said:

It is cool...no doubt. The Near Future packs will get you pretty close. There's also a couple of USI mods - Modular Koloniziation System and Freight Transportation Technologies both have parts for larger ships

Yeah, you can get pretty dang close on just Nerta's parts. Some of the DSEV parts are pretty similar too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now