A simple truss parts pack?

Nivee~

12 hours ago, BlkBltChemie said:

Not exactly the same as the image you posted here, but you might take a look at the Diamond Grid Trusses and Containers mod.

Oh! I will take a look at this!

10 hours ago, Tyko said:

Near Future Construction has many parts similar to those, including the triangular storage tanks

Hmm I will try them out too, thanks!

14 hours ago, Nivee~ said:

I found this image on the internet. It has plenty of different types of trusses:

xGWRTnV.jpg

Could someone please make this into a standalone truss part pack?

These appear to have no textures or UV mapping and without even the original files you've only posted a picture of, your basically asking someone to remake all these from scratch. Quite the request. :0.0:
As others have mentioned, there's a number of parts packs that have similar layouts.

5 minutes ago, SpaceMouse said:

These appear to have no textures or UV mapping and without even the original files you've only posted a picture of, your basically asking someone to remake all these from scratch. Quite the request. :0.0:

:D It's just a request, or maybe an idea for any aspiring dev to take up on, not an order. :)

Because come on, wouldn't you like this in your savegame:

truss_ship_basic_texture_test_by_axeman3

(Ship made from the aforementioned parts :o)

It is cool...no doubt. The Near Future packs will get you pretty close. There's also a couple of USI mods - Modular Koloniziation System and Freight Transportation Technologies both have parts for larger ships

16 hours ago, Nivee~ said:

:D It's just a request, or maybe an idea for any aspiring dev to take up on, not an order. :)

It's certainly a pretty ship but, I (and probably most other modders here) Have a list of projects a mile long that need to be finished.

9 hours ago, Tyko said:

It is cool...no doubt. The Near Future packs will get you pretty close. There's also a couple of USI mods - Modular Koloniziation System and Freight Transportation Technologies both have parts for larger ships

Yeah, you can get pretty dang close on just Nerta's parts. Some of the DSEV parts are pretty similar too.

• 1 year later...
On 1/11/2019 at 8:45 AM, Nivee~ said:

Well, i can see similar containers for CRP in Station parts expansion redux(and KSP2 trailer, whoa!), triangular-hexagonal truss is in NF Construction, spherical tanks in USI containers. Not sure about painting all that white, maybe Textures Unlimited can help.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.