[1.9.1] Kolyphemus System Continued

Davian Lin

On 5/12/2019 at 1:06 PM, GrandProtectorDark said:

How exactly does this mod require additional visual mods (scatterer) to just work?

I have no idea, actually. I only know one extra - planets mod that doesn't use scatterer but its pretty buggy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love, LOVE this modpack.  But the sky clouds are messed up on both Earth and the main moon of the new planet.  How can I get another mod like Spectra to over-write the cloud sets you made?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

So... it's still alive.

Update v0.9 (23 June 2020)

• Updated for KSP 1.9.1
  • Updated some configs and graphics
  • Adapted graphics (EVE clouds and scatterer settings)
  • Added localization support (Russian and English are already done)
  • Deleted some garbage textures

DOWNLOAD FROM SPACEDOCK
    zgDtqV0.png

1. also available in CKAN
2. planets need a new KSP terrain textures (if anyone knows how to do this - contact with me pls)

4 hours ago, Davian Lin said:

So... it's still alive.

I get a weird glitch, when I install the mod via CKAN sometimes ground textures begin to glitch through the floor of the VAB. In SPH all seems just fine. It's kinda hard to reproduce consistently, so I don't want to bother you too much; I'll try to fiddle with KSP settings and will be back if more info would be available. 

12 hours ago, NiL said:

I get a weird glitch, when I install the mod via CKAN sometimes ground textures begin to glitch through the floor of the VAB. In SPH all seems just fine. It's kinda hard to reproduce consistently, so I don't want to bother you too much; I'll try to fiddle with KSP settings and will be back if more info would be available. 

try to download it from spacedock?

3 hours ago, OrbitalManeuvers said:

Hiya - I'm on the bleeding edge test version of Kopernicus Continued, and just submitted a problem report on their forum (your pack won't load). Just mentioning it here in case you wanted to see the log file, too. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dMy28d8tPdsaZSTZJo7k8z8CGAZKhVwj/view?usp=sharing  

I have a fix for that and gave it To R-T-B, expect a fix in the next prerelease

• 2 months later...

I have the mod working functionally, but the EVE integration is questionable. I have dug into the files for about three hours now, and I cannot get Kolyphemus working with EVE, scatterer, and Spectra. EVE's config says that the Kolyphemous system's visual files do not load nor exist, when I fully know they exist in the Visuals folder. I don't know why I'm having such a headache trying to get Spectra working with the already existing cloud effects in the mod. 

17 hours ago, InfoTheGamer said:

EVE's config says that the Kolyphemous system's visual files do not load nor exist, when I fully know they exist in the Visuals folder. I don't know why I'm having such a headache trying to get Spectra working with the already existing cloud effects in the mod.

I've been having a similar problem. Kolyphemus works fine with EVE and the BoulderCo config, but once I install OPM, everything but Scatterer breaks.

On 9/26/2020 at 7:36 AM, InfoTheGamer said:

I have the mod working functionally, but the EVE integration is questionable. I have dug into the files for about three hours now, and I cannot get Kolyphemus working with EVE, scatterer, and Spectra. EVE's config says that the Kolyphemous system's visual files do not load nor exist, when I fully know they exist in the Visuals folder. I don't know why I'm having such a headache trying to get Spectra working with the already existing cloud effects in the mod. 

8 hours ago, Maple Kerman said:

I've been having a similar problem. Kolyphemus works fine with EVE and the BoulderCo config, but once I install OPM, everything but Scatterer breaks.

don't try to get working other visuals with the Kolyphemus, pls
it's breaking all stock visuals and a possibility to get new
you can delete stock graphics and make new own (using textures and cfgs from KS)  in the other packs

21 hours ago, Davian Lin said:

don't try to get working other visuals with the Kolyphemus, pls
it's breaking all stock visuals and a possibility to get new
you can delete stock graphics and make new own (using textures and cfgs from KS)  in the other packs

In that case, I'll just use AVP for the stock planets and OPM, and let Kolyphemus use its own EVE configs.

Edited by Maple Kerman

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.