PlatinumBlast

Engine fire and smoke aesthetics not appearing

Question

Hello, could anyone help me about the fact that my engine flames and smoke graphics are not appearing all the time when I fly a ship. The only mods I have installed are Scatterer and kerbal engineer (I would have SVE or EVE but I can't figure out how to get them to work). In SSTOs and usual rockets, my engine fire and smoke aesthetics don't appear all the time. Sometimes my screen goes white when I activate my kerbal's eva lights. Does anyone have this issue, and does anyone also know how to fix this glitch?

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, PlatinumBlast said:

Hello, could anyone help me about the fact that my engine flames and smoke graphics are not appearing all the time when I fly a ship. The only mods I have installed are Scatterer and kerbal engineer (I would have SVE or EVE but I can't figure out how to get them to work). In SSTOs and usual rockets, my engine fire and smoke aesthetics don't appear all the time. Sometimes my screen goes white when I activate my kerbal's eva lights. Does anyone have this issue, and does anyone also know how to fix this glitch?

If you remove Scatterer, does the problem persist?

Are you sure you have the right version of Scatterer installed for your game version?

Are you playing on Steam?

Yes, I am playing on steam (PC) and I will see if removing scaterer does anything. I'm also pretty sure I have the right version of scatterer. Thanks

There have been update issues with Steam lately.  Try verifying your game files through Steam.

Question moved to modded support, and good luck with your issue.