Where is the part HG-55 located at?

Hi, i've been searching that antenna for several hours in the ksp directory(Gamedata/squadparts/utility) and yet i'm not capable of finding it, i've tried to find where is it online but i didn't have success. This part should be in the folder named "Direct Antennas", but instead of the HG-55, i see the HG-5(which is a relay antenna why is it there?") and a part named c16S. Could someone help me find this part please?

( I have currently installed 87 mods (remote tech not installed*))

2 hours ago, Danielrojo said:

i've been searching that antenna for several hours

steve@perdition ~/Games/KSP_linux/GameData $ grep -R HG-55 ./
./Squad/Parts/Misc/AsteroidDay/HighGainAntenna.cfg:title = #autoLOC_500637 //#autoLOC_500637 = Communotron HG-55

That took about 2 seconds...

Alternative for windows(10):

1) Setup a full indexed search for the KSP GameData folder so you can use the default windows search to look for the content of textfiles as well

2) Use the powershell and findstr (hold down shift -> right click on an empty space in the folder (preferable GameData folder in this case) -> open powershell in this window -> type "findstr /S "HG-55" *.cfg"

The result of the latter one is similar to the output of grep on linux

4 hours ago, Danielrojo said:

in the ksp directory(Gamedata/squadparts/utility)

GameData/Squad/Parts/Misc/AsteroidDay. The file is "HighGainAntenna.cfg". :)

Edited by Gapone

Ok thank you very much guys, it was driving me crazy!, i would never have looked in misc/Asteroid Day (despite the fact that i had read that this part was originally a mod, and it would make sense to be in another folder  a part of the place where all the antennas are saved) 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.