Realism overhaul no engines

2 hours ago, Allyen said:

Every time i get realism overhaul (manually because ckan doesnt work) i can only see air breathing engines like turbofan engines.

PLEASE HELP!!

That post is sort of like emailing a doctor and saying "I'm sick.  Please help".  You haven't provided any of the information required for him to even begin to make a diagnosis.  Read 

CKAN should work, provided you are using a version of KSP that has an RO release.  (From memory the lastest RO release targets KSP versions 1.4.5, and 1.3.1).

At a minimum provide answers to the following questions .

What version of KSP are you using?  What operating system?

If you try to use CKAN what is the error?  What version of CKAN are you using?

When you try to install RO manually what is the full list of mods you have installed.  (Mod name and version).  RO depends on quite a few other mods.  Just installing RO by itself will probably result is some sort of broken install.  It certainly won't result in a working RO install.

If that doesn't provide enough information to diagnose your problem, then we'll probably need logfiles, and/or screenshots of your gamedata folder.

Edited by AVaughan

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.