Do you have all of its dependencies installed? Are you on a version of KSP supported by the mod?

You should probably post your log file, so someone more qualified than me can analyse it. Information on finding the log file is here:

And welcome to the forums :D

17 hours ago, AguywithKSPproblems said:

That is where I got the first, I still need bd armory CONTINUED, otherwise it gets stuck loading

Hi that is the  only BDA , there is no  other ( that i'm aware of)  ,  if you have doubts consult the BDAc forum thread and you'll find the same links.  The version listed there for 1.6 works just fine, I would like to suggest that you have made some minor error in installation.  And your posted file path tells me that you have installed incorrectly.   The correct only  filepath  for BDA is   KSP /GameData/BDArmory/       

NOT     

KSP/GameData/BDArmory.1.2.4.0_12302018 /GameData/BDArmory/

This means you have installed the zip file complete into your game data folder , and as such non of the parts at at the locations they are supposed to be, which is why its not loading

Fixing  your issue. Delete the current BDArmory.1.2.4.0_12302018 folder that is in your GameData folder ,  download a new version from the linked above location , unzip the archive and remove the BDArmory folder and place it in you GameData folder . Don't forget you also need to have Physics Range Extender  and Module Manager correctly installed for BDAc to function correctly 

Edited by SpannerMonkey(smce)

5 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hi that is the  only BDA , there is no  other ( that i'm aware of)  ,  if you have doubts consult the BDAc forum thread and you'll find the same links.  The version listed there for 1.6 works just fine, I would like to suggest that you have made some minor error in installation.  And your posted file path tells me that you have installed incorrectly.   The correct only  filepath  for BDA is   KSP /GameData/BDArmory/       

NOT     

This means you have installed the zip file complete into your game data folder , and as such non of the parts at at the locations they are supposed to be, which is why its not loading

Fixing  your issue. Delete the current BDArmory.1.2.4.0_12302018 folder that is in your GameData folder ,  download a new version from the linked above location , unzip the archive and remove the BDArmory folder and place it in you GameData folder . Don't forget you also need to have Physics Range Extender  and Module Manager correctly installed for BDAc to function correctly 

thank you, it is all working now

• 1 year later...
On 1/14/2019 at 6:04 PM, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

NOT     

i did all that right but it still didn't work. it stops at  KSP/GameData/BDArmormy/Parts/20mmVulcanTurret/bahaGatlingGun

Have i done anything wrong?

Edited by SHK
i just corrected some grammar and some sentences

• 3 weeks later...

So basically the person who said "There is no such thing as BD armory continued" well, that person doesn't know that there is in fact an BD armory continued. Lol

Link:  https://www.curseforge.com/kerbal/ksp-mods/bdarmorycontinued install it in game data.

Thanks for the help.

Edited by Yeetusdeleteuscraftgotyeet

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.