RSSVE 1.3.1 Help needed [SOLVED]

I am trying to get an RSSRO install going with RSSVE in KSP 1.3.1 and I am running into a rather annoying issue. At various points during flight the Scatterer layer seems to turn off and on without any rhyme or reason. As seen in the images below, up until 95ish km everything looks just fine, but at 135km or so in altitude the Scatterer layer just turns off. It then gradually starts to re-appear at about 247km in altitude, but it only lasts for a short while. When in orbit the effect turns on and off every 5 minutes or so.

Spoiler

GYx2aY0.png

Spoiler

OCy3DBY.png

Spoiler

DieLxxG.png

Spoiler

fhNEUS2.png

Spoiler

H3DzPcH.png

My installed mods can be seen here: 

Spoiler

dgAEV0x.png

If anyone knows how to resolve this issue I would be very thankful.

Edited by liquidhype

11 minutes ago, liquidhype said:

I am trying to get an RSSRO install going with RSSVE in KSP 1.3.1 and I am running into a rather annoying issue. At various points during flight the Scatterer layer seems to turn off and on without any rhyme or reason. As seen in the images below, up until 95ish km everything looks just fine, but at 135km or so in altitude the Scatterer layer just turns off. It then gradually starts to re-appear at about 247km in altitude, but it only lasts for a short while. When in orbit the effect turns on and off every 5 minutes or so.

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

fhNEUS2.png

Reveal hidden contents

H3DzPcH.png

My installed mods can be seen here: 

Hide contents

If anyone knows how to resolve this issue I would be very thankful.

Did you make sure to follow *exactly* what PhineasFreak wrote in the extensive GitHub Wiki about the correct versions of EVE and scatterer?
Most likely you didn't install 0.0320b for scatterer, it's the only correct working version for RSS / RSSVE at the moment and is mandatory.

I guess that will fix your issues, hopefully! 

Check it here to make sure: https://github.com/PhineasFreak/RSSVE/wiki/Installation

13 minutes ago, Theysen said:

Did you make sure to follow *exactly* what PhineasFreak wrote in the extensive GitHub Wiki about the correct versions of EVE and scatterer?
Most likely you didn't install 0.0320b for scatterer, it's the only correct working version for RSS / RSSVE at the moment and is mandatory.

I guess that will fix your issues, hopefully! 

Check it here to make sure: https://github.com/PhineasFreak/RSSVE/wiki/Installation

Yea I definitely did not follow *exactly* what PhineasFreak wrote. I used the 0.0324 version on Scatterer. I just tested the install with 0.0320b and it worked like a charm. Thank you very much for the help!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.