Graphics Glitch

So I am having a problem with the graphics. As parts recently got an update on their skins and designs such as the fuel tanks. When i create a rocket in the assembly building the graphics are fine. But when I press launch it flips back to the old style graphics on the launch pad. 

I have deleted the game and reinstalled it hoping that would work but to no avail. So I am not sure what to do as i really like the new graphics but would like them to stay on my rocket when I press launch.

Welcome to the forum, @Scorpion14.

If you have the steam install you can try verifying the integrity of the game online:

1. Restart your computer and launch Steam
  2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
  3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files... button.
  4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2019 at 4:27 AM, James Kerman said:

Welcome to the forum, @Scorpion14.

If you have the steam install you can try verifying the integrity of the game online:

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

I have done this multiple times, unfortunately nothing changes every time that I do it. And I am back with the same issue.

Are you certain that this is for a brand new rocket? Not for an old craft file that you are loading into the new game?

Once you delete and redownload the game, are you installing any mods?

Do you have other copies of the game stored on your machine in other locations?

What precise method are you using to launch the game? Are you logged into steam at the time?

Edited by bewing

On 1/31/2019 at 4:56 PM, bewing said:

Are you certain that this is for a brand new rocket? Not for an old craft file that you are loading into the new game?

Once you delete and redownload the game, are you installing any mods?

Do you have other copies of the game stored on your machine in other locations?

What precise method are you using to launch the game? Are you logged into steam at the time?

I went through all my files and removed everything off my computer related to KSP. Im guessing it was from an incompatible mod i downloaded but it never worked in game so I kind of forgot about it. Thanks for the tips though it was just me being stupid.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.