[1.6.x] Max-Ksp MAS IVA Pack (development)

Max-Ksp

Hi all ! 

I'm french sorry for my English :)

First of all, thanks to :

• @alexustas  for the  "ASET Props Pack"
  • @MOARdV for the " MOARdV's Avionics Systems (MAS)"
  • @sarbian for "MechJeb"

I work on IVA pack ( It is my first IVA ) include 

• M.E.M. IVA
  • ( MK1-3 IVA ) 

Download : https://github.com/Max-Ksp/Max-Ksp-MAS-IVA-Pack/releases

M.E.M. IVA

It is an interior for Munar Excursion Module

gWzM4Nj.png

Other version : No Hud available on GitHub 

Mk1-3 IVA 

yXHhROK.png

Dependencies :

MOARdV's Avionics Systems here

ASET props pack here

MechJeb here

How to install ?

Drop the file "Max-Ksp IVA Pack" into your gamedata folder

Edited by Max-Ksp

Looking good!  One minor niggle: in the MEM, I'm not sure how appropriate the HUD really is with a 60s style control panel. You could make a case for it, since they were starting to come into military service at the time, but it kind of feels wrong, IMO.

Hi all ! Thank you for the compliments ! :D

I proceed to the final test. Release under approach :D

On 1/19/2019 at 1:37 PM, BlackWing Pilot said:

Whoa....... really beautifull interior, but i can't download it, maybe it will be lag on my laptop becaus it was potato laptop

Sorry,I have no idea of the impact on low performance computer

1 hour ago, wlr2678 said:

Are there any chances for you to make an IVA pack for the MH Gemini pod as well? Really want to see this mod expanding in the future! :)

Maybe yes but i can't promise it. Depends on my free time

1 hour ago, Warhorse said:

Looking good!  One minor niggle: in the MEM, I'm not sure how appropriate the HUD really is with a 60s style control panel. You could make a case for it, since they were starting to come into military service at the time, but it kind of feels wrong, IMO.

I agree with you. I think he was removed for final release

7 hours ago, Warhorse said:

5 hours ago, Max-Ksp said:

I agree with you. I think he was removed for final release

Weren't there printed-on marks on the windows themselves to serve as some reference and form some sort of HUD functionality? I totally agree this is a far cry from an actual illuminated display, but hey, Kerbals are advanced... :) 

5 hours ago, Beetlecat said:

Weren't there printed-on marks on the windows themselves to serve as some reference and form some sort of HUD functionality? I totally agree this is a far cry from an actual illuminated display, but hey, Kerbals are advanced... :) 

This HUD is here to replace marks on the windows. 

Temporarily I will release 2 IVA, one with HUD and one without. 

I will try to create a custom texture with printed-on marks for the left window 

• 1 month later...

I found the mod by MAORDV for the apollo iva but it's built using fasa parts. It's just compatible with the bluedog saturn rocket. I'd rather have it be the actual bluedog IVA. I appreciate the thought. I'll be keeping my eye on this either way :)

These look great.  Are you thinking of doing one with the mk1 landercan?

I have a request s'il vous plaît. 

Could you do a basic iva for both the mk1 landercan and the mk2 landercan that adds a seat to each one?  It is something I've always wanted but I can never work out the blender/unity cross over.

Nice work on the MEM.

Peace. 

Thanks !

9 hours ago, Svm420 said:

I found the mod by MAORDV for the apollo iva but it's built using fasa parts. It's just compatible with the bluedog saturn rocket. I'd rather have it be the actual bluedog IVA. I appreciate the thought. I'll be keeping my eye on this either way :)

I gonna take a look on this:)

Edit : I have never play with Bluedog. What is the difference between FASA and Bluedog ? 

9 hours ago, theJesuit said:

These look great.  Are you thinking of doing one with the mk1 landercan?

I have a request s'il vous plaît. 

Could you do a basic iva for both the mk1 landercan and the mk2 landercan that adds a seat to each one?  It is something I've always wanted but I can never work out the blender/unity cross over.

Nice work on the MEM.

Peace. 

It's possible but I think that will corrupt save because this need edit config of the part. Except I create  a new part ? :confused:

Edited by Max-Ksp

2 hours ago, Max-Ksp said:

It's possible but I think that will corrupt save because this need edit config of the part. Except I create  a new part ? 

New or replicated part with a different IVA would be great.  @MacLuky made one with three https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/165240-13-landercan-mk12-v10/

but one extra in both cans would be most ideal I think.

Peace.

4 hours ago, Max-Ksp said:

Edit : I have never play with Bluedog. What is the difference between FASA and Bluedog ?

Bluedog is just newer, has active development, and has a consistent art style. I just prefer it to the fasa art style.

Edited by Svm420

3 hours ago, theJesuit said:

New or replicated part with a different IVA would be great.  @MacLuky made one with three https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/165240-13-landercan-mk12-v10/

but one extra in both cans would be most ideal I think.

Peace.

I think the best path is duplicate the stock part and edit iva and config. 

2 hours ago, Svm420 said:

Bluedog is just newer, has active development, and has a consistent art style. I just prefer it to the fasa art style.

Thanks for explanation :)

• 4 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.