IntakeAtm not working?

Hi,

I seem to have an issue with the IntakeAtm resource in that its not working :D

The TFE731 Turbofan from B9 has intakeatm listed but if i close the air intake and only have the atm one open it will flame out. Its the same on all engines that have it as a resource nothing seems to work. Still shows the same as intake air when in flight on the right click menu. 

Oh? Was about to mention the VA1 VTOL Jet Engine from B9 too. Its intake has air and atm but the engine itself only has air as a propellant same for the TFE371. 

Am I misunderstanding how it works? Or is something broken? Tried googling but couldn't find anything.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Edit: Just saw one of the propfans from Karbonite has atm as a propellant. Tried it. Worked. :D

Guess was just being dumb. Assumed the engines with it as an intake would work with that intake open. Didn't help so many intakes had it but so few engines but yeah whatever :D problem solved.

Edited by Ocid

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.