[1.8.1-1] [PLEASE FORK ME] Kopernicus & KittopiaTech

Thomas P.

7 minutes ago, NotAgain said:

@Thomas P., I'm getting a notice during game loading saying that Kopernicus is incompatible with 1.2.1, and it doesn't load any modded planets. I'll find the logs, but I suspect that it's something to do with version checking.

Are you sure you have the latest version? Thomas P. released a 1.2.1-compatible version yesterday on github.

1 hour ago, Merkov said:

Are you sure you have the latest version? Thomas P. released a 1.2.1-compatible version yesterday on github.

I've re-installed the new release. I think I didn't install it properly.

EDIT - All is resolved. Sorry to bother you guys.

Edited by NotAgain

On 11/3/2016 at 3:06 AM, Rodger said:

Check inside the folder for your save game, and there's a folder called 'backup'. It should have like 5 of the latest saves in there. If you're lucky one might be old enough to be pre-1.2.1 (they have datestamps so you can check)

You are a steely-eyed missile man. You saved my Kerbals from non-existence!

Told the CKAN guys to update to the newest version. Don't know if I did it right though. We'll find out lol! Thanks for all the work Thomas! I know it is hard work and we all appreciate it. Don't ever feel like there are people here that want to rush you. That just shows how much your maintenance on this mod is really seen. Thank you for being incredibly professional when there are people who pop up on here to complain. Those are only a few people and they are usually the ones that don't understand that mods are updated and maintained by a single person most of the time, and sometimes (most of the time) there is better things to do when a small minor update happens to the game. And sometimes even small updates can completely break a mod. Keep up the good work and never be afraid to ask the community for help.

15 hours ago, Benji13 said:

Would it be possible to create a small island in one of kerbins oceans with kopernicus? I need somewhere to land my first stages. 

It is possible, and actually, a very good idea! What if we could make like "mini mods" to add islands and things on Kerbin for example?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.