[1.8.1-1] [PLEASE FORK ME] Kopernicus & KittopiaTech

Thomas P.

Apart from KSP ballooning its memory usage to fill all available memory for some unknown reason (my memory usage shot up to 3,3 terabytes  but that may be because of windows 10s game record function not playing nicely with Kap installed, I need to run a clean with game record disabled to verify that though) I honestly don't know. I do know that when in sandbox mode with Tweek and interstellar disabled I was able to run it ok, but the same could be said with haveing this disabled and Tweek and interstellar running so ?????

On 10/28/2019 at 9:34 PM, xman1 said:

What exactly is not working?  Besides dropping to 5 FPS when in map mode, it seems to work on 1.8.

It’s highly unlikely that it works in 1.8.

If it does, then that itself would be a bug. Unless you recompiled it yourself and updated the required bits for 1.8 yourself, in which case it may work for you but that says nothing about the officially distributed build. :) 

7 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Apart from KSP ballooning its memory usage to fill all available memory for some unknown reason (my memory usage shot up to 3,3 terabytes  but that may be because of windows 10s game record function not playing nicely with Kap installed, I need to run a clean with game record disabled to verify that though) I honestly don't know. I do know that when in sandbox mode with Tweek and interstellar disabled I was able to run it ok, but the same could be said with haveing this disabled and Tweek and interstellar running so ?????

I’m missing the actual question here..?

I dont have one just an observation that my memory ussage on KSP starts ballooning like crazy but the ??? is from my confusion as to why it does not happen when I have two groups of mods installed. Im going through and cleaning out mods and reinstalling them one at a time tonight and seeing what happens. I may just straight up purge some older mods as well

9 hours ago, Jognt said:

It’s highly unlikely that it works in 1.8.

If it does, then that itself would be a bug. Unless you recompiled it yourself and updated the required bits for 1.8 yourself, in which case it may work for you but that says nothing about the officially distributed build. :) 

I’m missing the actual question here..?

Nyan Cats and came crashes will probably appear.

Hello: I understand that Kerbal  1.8 has a lot of mechanical changes and program changes. So I'm knowing this may take some time to get  Kopernicus updated. I'm posting this to help let other know that You all do a great job. keep it up. 

1 hour ago, Jognt said:

*shakes magic crystal 8-ball*

Maybe!”

From what I see and understand there were big changes in the mechanics and programing so it mat take some time ' they are always on top of things. it just not easy going in and doing a few keystrokes this time or changing the  date on it. sometimes that all that needs done. but not thins time  

Some posts have been removed. Rather than argue and get mad at each other over the relative merits of asking about mod updates, how about just hitting the report button and letting us moderators deal with it? Then you can get on with enjoying the forum without all that aggravation. 

1 minute ago, The Dressian Exploder said:

It makes me wonder...  have they already finished porting it to 1.8 and are just waiting for the weeks to go by?

*chuckles quietly*

Moar like mebbe (I am only specculating), waiting a month or so for a Final™ 1.8.x version/patch.

IIRC, for 1.6.x or 1.7.x, the team got bit in the butt, by doing a ton of work on an update for 1.6.0 or 1.7.0/.1/.2, only to have the next patch break a bunch of stuff...and then having to do a bunch moar work... vOv

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.