[1.8.1-1] [PLEASE FORK ME] Kopernicus & KittopiaTech

Thomas P.

2 hours ago, TheSealBrigade said:

@The White Guardian, I have fixed the ocean being missing, but its completely black. Here's the cfg - http://pastebin.com/jtTeNe4f

I'm pretty certian it has to do with how you coded the colors of the ocean. Try on a scale of 0-1, to do this, take a value on a scale of 0-255 and divide each value (R,G,B) by 255. Alpha should be 1.

(Filename:  Line: -1)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar.LateUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Im getting a spam of that and the game wont run correctly. Any Suggestions?

6 hours ago, Pol said:

What is scaled color map texture alpha is regulating?

what is scaled version shiness is doing?

what is psq saturation and contrast is doing?

The shininess is a measure of how much the sunlight is reflected off the surface (goes from 0 to 1, where 0 means nothing and 1 is the max)

The alpha map allows you to modulate the shininess in the map, for example kerbin has 255 on the oceans and 0 on land

I'm not sure about the math but I think the colors (0-255) get translated in a range (0-1) and then multiplied by the shininess to get the final value of shininess for each pixel

Sunlight reflected is maybe sort of what it try to imitate but not what it doing, becuse it do not reflect anything.

alpha is specularity value, specularity is highlight intensity,  shininess is hilight size\contrast or something. I recalled this unity shader

what is 

lowStart = x
lowEnd = x
highStart = x
HighEnd = x

it's where high and low texture but what is value   - it must be pecent of something?

I was messing with(copy of minmus part from KSPRC) minmus(sigma rescaled) and by some reason I have "high" everywhere(I assigned different texture for all  steps to see what is going on)

it tried 0.99999 - 1(for high) but no luck

I tried 999 - 9999 and now "med" everywhere

It hard to experiment because need to restart game every time. I read every documentation aviable but find no explanation for things I ask

what is steepPower ?

what is  (texture)MultiFactor ?

By the way, I messed with height map (VertexHeightMap) and when I pushed it deformity - it broke planet collider or something - when I close to ground mesh begin to dissaper becuse it think it occluded or something(if I move camera away it reappears) and I explode somwhere under the surface. I didn't touch it anymore but still strange.

Edited by Pol

20 minutes ago, secretly_asian said:

I'm testing to see if scatterer's sunflare looks better with/without the stock sunflare. As i'm told, it was a little side effect of having kopernicus installed. 

If you use my cfg with scatterer you won't see the stock sun flare. 

Im having problems with atmosphere, I added one, now my planet is shiny at distance like way too bright. The texture looks all wet, and I don't like it. Also I want to make the sky coloured when its sunny as of now its just black in atmosphere, the planet is a dres clone and ive heard maybe changing it to a planet already with atmosphere as a clone will help, but all it does is my planet look red instead of its texture colour. I've searched tutorials but im a noob and those tutorials do nothing for me really, they got me so far, now I hope someone can help me go further. Im also having an issue with the mesh being larger than the texture and becoming a pain upon transfer over. I've messed with the fadestart fadeend numbers but im not sure they actually help towards fixing this. So, if someone can help me with my problems I will be very thankful.  

On 09/08/2016 at 5:37 AM, kingy4500 said:

Im having problems with atmosphere, I added one, now my planet is shiny at distance like way too bright. The texture looks all wet, and I don't like it. Also I want to make the sky coloured when its sunny as of now its just black in atmosphere, the planet is a dres clone and ive heard maybe changing it to a planet already with atmosphere as a clone will help, but all it does is my planet look red instead of its texture colour. I've searched tutorials but im a noob and those tutorials do nothing for me really, they got me so far, now I hope someone can help me go further. Im also having an issue with the mesh being larger than the texture and becoming a pain upon transfer over. I've messed with the fadestart fadeend numbers but im not sure they actually help towards fixing this. So, if someone can help me with my problems I will be very thankful.  

the Scaledspace shine can be tweaked using the shininess value in ScaledVersion{} however you can also make the texture's alpha layer completely black or save it as DXT1 to remove the shine. The fadeStart and fadeEnd settings can be a pain, but they are also tied to the PQS's fadeStart and fadeEnd. Best place to look for an example for these settings would be RSS.

7 hours ago, Strikerklm96 said:

Is there ANY documentation or decent tutorials on the config file settings? I want to contribute but it's pretty hard when 5% of the features are actually documented.

pinging @The White Guardian for links to his tutorials :P

by the way please remember to try avoid using SpaceEngine for textures of any kind, otherwise I tend to get very cranky :D

On 07/08/2016 at 6:20 PM, Pol said:

What is 

lowStart = x
lowEnd = x
highStart = x
HighEnd = x

it's where high and low texture but what is value   - it must be pecent of something?

I was messing with(copy of minmus part from KSPRC) minmus(sigma rescaled) and by some reason I have "high" everywhere(I assigned different texture for all  steps to see what is going on)

it tried 0.99999 - 1(for high) but no luck

I tried 999 - 9999 and now "med" everywhere

It hard to experiment because need to restart game every time. I read every documentation aviable but find no explanation for things I ask

what is steepPower ?

what is  (texture)MultiFactor ?

By the way, I messed with height map (VertexHeightMap) and when I pushed it deformity - it broke planet collider or something - when I close to ground mesh begin to dissaper becuse it think it occluded or something(if I move camera away it reappears) and I explode somwhere under the surface. I didn't touch it anymore but still strange.

lowStart etc are values at where the specific ground textures appear. It can be very fussy with some planets. the values are measured on a scale of 0-1, but KSP sometimes decides it doesnt like certain planets and makes the thresholds all kinds of messed up, however I find that changing the shader helps (look for the materialType value) or even changing the template to a more forgiving one may be useful too (theres a reason i use so many gilly templates).

steepPower is how strong the steepTex is applied over the main textures on steep slopes.

MultiFactor is basically the tiling for the "far away" textures. Basically it's the same ground textures as close up only tiled larger to give scenery when you come in to land.

If you want to start toying with them try looking at my mods, as they all use modified PQSMaterials so it might be a good starting point.

@Strikerklm96 As @KillAshley said I've made various guides about Kopernicus, from written:

Spoiler

And video guides:

Add to that, @KillAshley has written several example codes, which can be found here.

So, it's not like "only 5% of the features is documented", Kopernicus is actually one of the best documented and easy-to-understand mods out there. If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to ask here, or alternatively you can send me a PM.

@Kussris That's certainly possible, and actually really easy.

@Kopernicus:FOR[MunOrpoodleange]
{
	@Body[Mun]
	{
		@Orbit
		{
			%inclination = (New Inclination)
		}
	}
}

WIth '@Body[]' you select an already existing celestial body, just put the name of the body you want to edit between the brackets. Just replace '(new inclination)' (including the brackets) with any wanted inclination. You may want to alter other settings of the orbit as well, for understanding the other orbital properties, see my guides mentioned above, the 'the basics' guide and the video guides cover orbital properties the best iirc. The video guides even provide an image showing exactly what the values do. If you need any help or have any more questions, feel free to ask here, or alternatively you can PM me.

Edited by The White Guardian

how does one completely disable the OnDemand loading? I don't need it while running x64 and it's causing significant lag spikes in the flight scene loading and unloading the Mun texture when I pan around and Mun isn't above the horizon (I see it doing it in the debug log when the game freezes for a few seconds). I'm using SVE hi-def textures so not surprised the load/unload causes a hiccup. No offense to ThomasP intended.

Can I, and How I can change the distance at which the orbit lines become displayed? I just did some rearrange in Kerbol system, and on certain distances planet's orbit lines disappear (planet still too small, need to zoom in to see it, or zoom out to see planet's orbit line).

For additional information and config, https://github.com/jenyaza01/Kerbin-x2.5/releases/, you can use "withoutTextures" version.

Try to look around Duna.

Edited by Jenyaza

3 hours ago, Gaiiden said:

how does one completely disable the OnDemand loading? I don't need it while running x64 and it's causing significant lag spikes in the flight scene loading and unloading the Mun texture when I pan around and Mun isn't above the horizon (I see it doing it in the debug log when the game freezes for a few seconds). I'm using SVE hi-def textures so not surprised the load/unload causes a hiccup. No offense to ThomasP intended.

You can delete the on demand node from the cfg or change it to false.  I don't know if it's true by default to setting it to false is probably the best way

Edited by Galileo

3 hours ago, Gaiiden said:

I think you put useOnDemand = false in the system.cfg. If it's a specific planet put it in there but I don't know what it goes under.

EDIT: hey we posted at the same time :sticktongue:

also, as for @Jenyaza's question, try looking at new horizons or another pack that moves stock worlds around. It's a lot more helpful than you would think

Edited by Kepler68

Do these Log errors look familiar or associated with Kopernicus? I'm not sure if they're a part error or an environment error

[ERR 22:37:18.706] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "solarPanels4/model/sunPivot/rotator/solarPanel4panels/panel2"

[ERR 22:37:18.707] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "solarPanels4/model/sunPivot/rotator/solarPanel4panels/panel2/panel3"

[ERR 22:37:18.707] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "solarPanels4/model/sunPivot/rotator/solarPanel4panels/panel2/panel3/panel4"

[ERR 22:37:18.708] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "solarPanels4/model/sunPivot/rotator/solarPanel4panels/panel2/panel3/panel4/pane5"

I was adding in some new objects with biomes into Interstellar Adventure Revived the other day, but somehow it broke Kopernicus. The Main Menu Body wouldn't show and I couldn't load any of my saves. I wasn't able to find anything useful in the log at the time. Next I removed all biomes I just added along with the Module Manager-breaking double brackets underneath Time Warp Altitude Limits. I even added in another new body. Still broken. I managed to find some parts of my latest KSP log that may have some clues to what is happening. Here is my log, along with the config files of the two objects that originally broke Kopernicus and the newest body:

LOG:

Spoiler

[WRN 12:54:59.196] The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!
[WRN 12:54:59.197] The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!
[LOG 12:55:01.122] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'MFIManager' from assembly 'ModularFlightIntegrator'
[LOG 12:55:01.126] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'AtmosphereFixer' from assembly 'Kopernicus'
[LOG 12:55:01.129] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'Injector' from assembly 'Kopernicus'
[LOG 12:55:07.354] [OD] Adding for body Barcelon map named Barcelon_color (RGB) for Barcelon of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Barcelon/Textures/Barcelon_color.png
[LOG 12:55:07.376] [OD] Adding for body Barcelon map named Barcelon_height (G) for Barcelon of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Barcelon/PluginData/Barcelon_height.png
[LOG 12:55:16.339] [OD] Adding for body Darani map named Darani_color (RGB) for Darani of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Darani/Textures/Darani_color.png
[LOG 12:55:16.361] [OD] Adding for body Darani map named Darani_height (G) for Darani of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Darani/PluginData/Darani_height.png
[LOG 12:55:19.798] [OD] Adding for body Dulcinea map named Dulcinea_color (RGB) for Dulcinea of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Dulcinea/Textures/Dulcinea_color.jpg
[LOG 12:55:19.812] [OD] Adding for body Dulcinea map named Dulcinea_height (G) for Dulcinea of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Dulcinea/PluginData/Dulcinea_height.png
[LOG 12:55:21.200] [OD] Adding for body Ehwaz map named Ehwaz_color (RGB) for Ehwaz of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Ehwaz/Textures/Ehwaz_color.png
[LOG 12:55:21.215] [OD] Adding for body Ehwaz map named Ehwaz_height (G) for Ehwaz of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Ehwaz/PluginData/Ehwaz_height.png
[LOG 12:55:23.086] [OD] Adding for body Elastro map named Elastro_color (RGB) for Elastro of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Elastro/Textures/Elastro_color.png
[LOG 12:55:23.104] [OD] Adding for body Elastro map named Elastro_height (G) for Elastro of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Elastro/PluginData/Elastro_height.png
[LOG 12:55:24.886] [OD] Adding for body Elicio map named Elicio_color (RGB) for Elicio of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Elicio/Textures/Elicio_color.png
[LOG 12:55:24.915] [OD] Adding for body Elicio map named Elicio_height (G) for Elicio of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Elicio/PluginData/Elicio_height.png
[LOG 12:55:27.067] [OD] Adding for body Galatea map named Galatea_biome (CBRGB) for Galatea of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Galatea/PluginData/Galatea_biome.png
[LOG 12:55:27.099] [OD] Adding for body Galatea map named Galatea_color (RGB) for Galatea of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Galatea/Textures/Galatea_color.png
[LOG 12:55:27.119] [OD] Adding for body Galatea map named Galatea_height (G) for Galatea of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Galatea/PluginData/Galatea_height.png
[LOG 12:55:28.583] [OD] Adding for body Kalley map named Kalley_color (RGB) for Kalley of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Kalley/Textures/Kalley_color.png
[LOG 12:55:28.596] [OD] Adding for body Kalley map named Kalley_height (G) for Kalley of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Kalley/PluginData/Kalley_height.png
[LOG 12:55:29.941] [OD] Adding for body Lamancha map named Lamancha_color (RGB) for Lamancha of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Lamancha/Textures/Lamancha_color.png
[LOG 12:55:29.965] [OD] Adding for body Lamancha map named Lamancha_height (G) for Lamancha of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Lamancha/PluginData/Lamancha_height.png
[LOG 12:55:31.874] [OD] Adding for body Morena map named Morena_color (RGB) for Morena of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Morena/Textures/Morena_color.png
[LOG 12:55:31.888] [OD] Adding for body Morena map named Morena_height (G) for Morena of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Morena/PluginData/Morena_height.png
[LOG 12:55:33.000] [OD] Adding for body Pegsos map named Pegsos_color (RGB) for Pegsos of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Pegsos/Textures/Pegsos_color.png
[LOG 12:55:33.014] [OD] Adding for body Pegsos map named Pegsos_height (G) for Pegsos of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Pegsos/PluginData/Pegsos_height.png
[LOG 12:55:33.098] [OD] CalculateArrayLengthOffset using offset of -4
[LOG 12:55:33.120] [OD] LoadWholeFile reallocating buffer to 1048576
[LOG 12:55:33.143] [OD] ---> Map IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Pegsos/PluginData/Pegsos_height.png enabling self. Path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Pegsos/PluginData/Pegsos_height.png
[LOG 12:55:33.204] [OD] ---> Map IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Pegsos/Textures/Pegsos_color.png enabling self. Path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Pegsos/Textures/Pegsos_color.png
[WRN 12:55:33.230] Cannot find preset 'Default' for pqs 'Pegsos(Clone)'
[WRN 12:55:33.234] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[LOG 12:55:38.010] [OD] Adding for body Persiles map named Persiles_biome (CBRGB) for Persiles of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Persiles/PluginData/Persiles_biome.png
[LOG 12:55:38.036] [OD] Adding for body Persiles map named Persiles_color (RGB) for Persiles of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Persiles/Textures/Persiles_color.png
[LOG 12:55:38.052] [OD] Adding for body Persiles map named Persiles_height (G) for Persiles of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Persiles/PluginData/Persiles_height.png
[LOG 12:55:50.089] [OD] Adding for body Sigismunda map named Sigismunda_biome (CBRGB) for Sigismunda of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Sigismunda/PluginData/Sigismunda_biome.png
[LOG 12:55:50.122] [OD] Adding for body Sigismunda map named Sigismunda_color (RGB) for Sigismunda of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Sigismunda/Textures/Sigismunda_color.png
[LOG 12:55:50.140] [OD] Adding for body Sigismunda map named Sigismunda_height (G) for Sigismunda of path = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Sigismunda/PluginData/Sigismunda_height.png
[LOG 12:55:54.914] [OD] Adding for body Ceo map named Ceo_color (RGB) for Ceo of path = IA_Revived/K2-3System/Ceo/Textures/Ceo_color.png
[LOG 12:55:55.090] [OD] Adding for body Ceo map named Ceo_height (G) for Ceo of path = IA_Revived/K2-3System/Ceo/PluginData/Ceo_height.png
[LOG 12:55:56.717] [OD] Adding for body Phocys map named Phocys_color (RGB) for Phocys of path = IA_Revived/K2-3System/Phocys/Textures/Phocys_color.png
[LOG 12:55:56.743] [OD] Adding for body Phocys map named Phocys_height (G) for Phocys of path = IA_Revived/K2-3System/Phocys/PluginData/Phocys_height.png
[LOG 12:56:05.752] [OD] Adding for body Selphar map named Selphar_color (RGB) for Selphar of path = IA_Revived/SelpharSystem/Selphar/Textures/Selphar_color.png
[LOG 12:56:05.793] [OD] Adding for body Selphar map named Selphar_height (G) for Selphar of path = IA_Revived/SelpharSystem/Selphar/PluginData/Selphar_height.png
[LOG 12:56:06.722] [OD] Adding for body Shool map named Shool_color (RGB) for Shool of path = IA_Revived/SelpharSystem/Shool/Textures/Shool_color.png
[LOG 12:56:06.861] [OD] Adding for body Shool map named Shool_height (G) for Shool of path = IA_Revived/SelpharSystem/Shool/PluginData/Shool_height.png
[LOG 12:56:08.762] [OD] Adding for body Yarku map named Yarku_color (RGB) for Yarku of path = IA_Revived/SelpharSystem/Yarku/Textures/Yarku_color.png
[LOG 12:56:08.860] [OD] Adding for body Yarku map named Yarku_height (G) for Yarku of path = IA_Revived/SelpharSystem/Yarku/PluginData/Yarku_height.png
[LOG 12:56:10.459] [OD] Adding for body Theros map named Theros_color (RGB) for Theros of path = IA_Revived/TRAPPIST-1System/Theros/Textures/Theros_color.png
[LOG 12:56:10.492] [OD] Adding for body Theros map named Theros_height (G) for Theros of path = IA_Revived/TRAPPIST-1System/Theros/PluginData/Theros_height.png
[EXC 12:56:11.806] Exception: "Phorcys" not found.
    Kopernicus.Configuration.Loader.Kopernicus.Configuration.IParserEventSubscriber.PostApply (.ConfigNode node)
    Kopernicus.Configuration.Parser.LoadObjectFromConfigurationNode (System.Object o, .ConfigNode node, Boolean getChilds)
    Kopernicus.Configuration.Parser.CreateObjectFromConfigNode[Loader] (.ConfigNode node, Boolean getChilds)
    Kopernicus.Injector.Awake ()
    UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type)
    AddonLoader:StartAddon(LoadedAssembly, Type, KSPAddon, Startup)
    AddonLoader:StartAddons(Startup)
    AddonLoader:OnLevelWasLoaded(Int32)
[LOG 12:56:11.893] UIMasterController: HideUI
[LOG 12:56:12.167] UIMasterController: HideUI
[LOG 12:56:12.212] Agent: Found 18 agent mentality types
[LOG 12:56:12.219] AgentList: 27 agents parsed and loaded.
[LOG 12:56:12.222] [MFIManager] Current active VesselModule : 
  ModularFI.ModularFlightIntegrator active=True order=0

[LOG 12:56:13.664] [CelestialBody]: Kerbin's solar day length is 1d, 0h, 0m long. sidereal day length is 5h, 59m, 9s long
[LOG 12:56:14.465] UIMasterController: HideUI
[WRN 12:56:14.513] [HighLogic]: =========================== Scene Change : From LOADING to MAINMENU =====================
[LOG 12:56:25.003] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'HyperEditModule' from assembly 'HyperEdit-1.5.2.1_for-KSP-1.1.3'
[LOG 12:56:25.183] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'MFIManager' from assembly 'ModularFlightIntegrator'
[LOG 12:56:25.186] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'AtmosphereFixer' from assembly 'Kopernicus'
[LOG 12:56:25.189] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'RuntimeUtility' from assembly 'Kopernicus'
[LOG 12:56:25.201] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'StarLightSwitcher' from assembly 'Kopernicus'
[LOG 12:56:25.205] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'UIController' from assembly 'KittopiaTech Planet Editor'
[EXC 12:56:25.357] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Sun.SunlightEnabled (Boolean state)
    PSystemSetup.SetMainMenu ()
    PSystemSetup.OnLevelWasLoaded (Int32 level)
[LOG 12:56:25.363] UIMasterController: ShowUI
[LOG 12:56:25.742] [MFIManager] Current active VesselModule : 
  ModularFI.ModularFlightIntegrator active=True order=0

[EXC 12:56:25.773] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.UpdateMenu ()
    Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.Start ()
[EXC 12:56:25.778] IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
    Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar.Start ()
[LOG 12:56:25.791] [ModuleManager] Total loading Time = 322.219s
[EXC 12:56:25.808] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar.LateUpdate ()
[EXC 12:56:27.714] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Kopernicus.StarLightSwitcher+<>c.<Start>b__2_1 (GameScenes scene)
    EventData`1[GameScenes].Fire (GameScenes data)
    HighLogic+.MoveNext ()
[WRN 12:56:27.719] [ApplicationLauncher] Awake False
[LOG 12:56:27.724] [ApplicationLauncher] SpawnSimpleLayout: VerticalTopDown
[LOG 12:56:27.767] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 0
[WRN 12:56:27.773] [UiApp] Awake: MessageSystem
[EXC 12:56:27.777] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:28.444] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:29.051] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[LOG 12:56:29.161] [UIApp] Adding MessageSystem to Application Launcher
[LOG 12:56:29.259] [ApplicationLauncher] SetHidden: 
[EXC 12:56:29.262] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[LOG 12:56:29.345] [MessageSystem] OnAppInitialized
[LOG 12:56:29.347] [MessageSystem] Reposition 0.14 5997
[EXC 12:56:29.351] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:29.446] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:29.547] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:29.647] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:29.747] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:29.848] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:29.949] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:30.049] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:30.149] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:30.251] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:30.352] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:30.454] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:30.555] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:31.463] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:31.568] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:31.681] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:31.791] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:31.894] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:32.030] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:32.141] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:32.250] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:32.358] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:32.463] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:32.553] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:32.651] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:32.784] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:32.888] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:32.996] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:33.100] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:33.179] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:33.279] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:33.379] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:33.478] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:33.576] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:33.678] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:33.778] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:33.877] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:33.976] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:34.074] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:34.171] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:34.270] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:34.370] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:34.470] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:34.571] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:34.670] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:34.770] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:34.871] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:34.971] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:35.070] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:35.171] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:35.271] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:35.371] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:35.499] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:35.576] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:35.690] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:35.791] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:35.892] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:35.992] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:36.093] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:36.194] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:36.295] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:36.419] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:36.610] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:36.620] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:36.721] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:36.822] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:36.922] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:37.023] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:37.124] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:37.238] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:37.324] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:37.425] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:37.637] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:37.986] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:37.997] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:38.095] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:38.205] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:38.314] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:38.422] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:38.523] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:38.626] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:38.729] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:38.833] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:38.938] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:39.042] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:39.139] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:39.233] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:39.326] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:39.426] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:39.525] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:39.579] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:39.767] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:40.005] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:40.109] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:40.189] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:40.269] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:40.524] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:40.606] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:40.686] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:40.767] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:40.848] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:40.929] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:41.011] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:41.092] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:41.173] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:41.257] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:41.340] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:41.425] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:41.509] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:41.592] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:41.676] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:41.760] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:41.844] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:41.927] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:42.029] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:42.114] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:42.197] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:42.281] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:42.365] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:42.447] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:42.542] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:42.614] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:42.696] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:42.785] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:42.867] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:42.951] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:43.046] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:43.130] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:43.217] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:43.297] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:43.380] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:43.463] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:43.546] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:43.630] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:43.713] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:43.796] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:43.896] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:43.980] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[LOG 12:56:44.331] ExperienceSystem: Found 0 trait types
[LOG 12:56:44.337] ExperienceSystem: Found 9 effect types
[EXC 12:56:47.614] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:47.783] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:47.902] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:47.989] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:48.080] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:48.167] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:48.257] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:48.350] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:48.439] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:48.550] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:48.646] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:48.744] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:48.829] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:48.914] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:49.002] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:49.086] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:49.174] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:49.256] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:49.344] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:49.427] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:49.515] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:49.599] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:49.685] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:49.770] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:49.858] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:49.943] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:50.030] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:50.113] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:50.201] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:50.286] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:50.375] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:50.458] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:50.546] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:50.629] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:50.711] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:50.797] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:50.879] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:50.962] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[LOG 12:56:51.272] ReflectionUtil: Found 4 types with UpgradeModule attribute in 12 assemblies.
[LOG 12:56:51.597] [KSPUpgradePipeline]: Kopernicus (1.1.3) is up to date.
[LOG 12:56:51.622] ScenarioTypes: List Created 15 scenario types loaded from 12 loaded assemblies.
[EXC 12:56:51.631] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    PSystemSetup.SetDisabled ()
    PSystemSetup.OnSceneChange (GameScenes scene)
    HighLogic.LoadScene (GameScenes scene)
    Game.Start ()
    MainMenu.OnLoadDialogPipelineFinished (.ConfigNode node, System.String save)
    MainMenu+. (.ConfigNode )
    KSPUpgradePipeline.Process (.ConfigNode n, System.String saveName, LoadContext loadContext, .Callback`1 onSucceed, .Callback`2 onFail)
    MainMenu.OnLoadDialogFinished (System.String save)
    LoadGameDialog.ConfirmLoadGame ()
    LoadGameDialog.OnButtonLoad ()
    UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall.Invoke (System.Object[] args)
    UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCallList.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
    UnityEngine.Events.UnityEventBase.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
    UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent.Invoke ()
    UnityEngine.UI.Button.Press ()
    UnityEngine.UI.Button.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[IPointerClickHandler] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()
[EXC 12:56:51.657] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:51.669] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:51.751] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:51.837] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:51.921] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:52.006] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:52.087] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:52.174] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:52.256] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:52.338] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:52.419] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:52.502] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:52.584] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:52.665] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:52.747] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:52.829] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:52.909] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:52.991] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:53.073] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:53.154] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:53.235] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:53.318] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:53.398] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:53.480] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:53.562] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:53.641] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:53.731] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:53.813] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:53.895] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:53.975] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:54.057] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:54.138] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:54.219] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:54.300] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:54.380] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:54.461] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:54.541] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:54.621] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:54.702] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:54.782] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:54.863] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:54.943] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:55.023] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:55.104] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:55.184] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:55.264] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:55.344] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:55.424] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:55.505] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:55.585] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:55.665] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:55.746] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:55.840] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:55.906] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:55.986] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:56.067] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:56.147] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:56.229] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:56.309] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:56.390] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:56.472] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:56.552] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:56.633] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:56.715] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:56.827] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:56.877] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:56.956] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:57.038] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:57.129] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:57.208] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:57.319] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:57.400] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:57.482] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:57.597] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:57.679] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:57.758] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:57.868] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:57.950] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:58.039] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:58.191] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:58.270] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:58.352] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:58.468] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:58.549] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:58.630] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:58.710] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:58.791] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:58.874] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:58.962] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:59.043] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:59.145] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:59.253] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:59.332] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:59.411] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:59.501] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:59.582] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:59.662] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:59.743] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:59.824] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:59.905] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:56:59.994] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:00.074] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:00.155] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:00.235] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:00.318] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[LOG 12:57:00.460] [KSPUpgradePipeline]: Kopernicus (1.1.3) is up to date.
[LOG 12:57:00.494] ScenarioTypes: List Created 15 scenario types loaded from 12 loaded assemblies.
[EXC 12:57:00.499] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    PSystemSetup.SetDisabled ()
    PSystemSetup.OnSceneChange (GameScenes scene)
    HighLogic.LoadScene (GameScenes scene)
    Game.Start ()
    MainMenu.OnLoadDialogPipelineFinished (.ConfigNode node, System.String save)
    MainMenu+. (.ConfigNode )
    KSPUpgradePipeline.Process (.ConfigNode n, System.String saveName, LoadContext loadContext, .Callback`1 onSucceed, .Callback`2 onFail)
    MainMenu.OnLoadDialogFinished (System.String save)
    LoadGameDialog.ConfirmLoadGame ()
    LoadGameDialog.OnButtonLoad ()
    UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall.Invoke (System.Object[] args)
    UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCallList.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
    UnityEngine.Events.UnityEventBase.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
    UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent.Invoke ()
    UnityEngine.UI.Button.Press ()
    UnityEngine.UI.Button.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[IPointerClickHandler] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()
[EXC 12:57:00.534] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:00.549] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:00.625] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:00.706] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:00.786] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:00.866] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:00.947] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:01.027] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:01.108] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:01.232] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:01.269] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:01.350] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:02.098] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:02.107] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:02.186] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:02.557] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:02.637] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:02.717] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:02.798] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:02.880] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:03.047] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:03.056] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:03.147] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:03.266] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:03.314] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:03.424] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[EXC 12:57:03.513] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[LOG 12:57:04.113] [UIApp] OnDestroy: MessageSystem

[LOG 12:51:12.102] Load(Texture): GameData/Kerbaltek/Flags/Kerbaltek-Aerospace
[LOG 12:51:12.218] Load(Texture): GameData/Kerbaltek/Flags/Kerbaltek-Rocket
[LOG 12:51:12.290] Load(Texture): GameData/Kerbaltek/Flags/Kerbaltek-Satellite
[LOG 12:51:12.327] Load(Texture): GameData/Kerbaltek/Flags/Kerbaltek-Spaceplane
[LOG 12:51:12.366] Load(Texture): GameData/Kerbaltek/Flags/Kerbaltek-Station
[LOG 12:51:12.440] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Barcelon/Textures/Barcelon_color
[LOG 12:51:12.601] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Barcelon/Textures/Barcelon_normal
[LOG 12:51:12.779] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Cervantes/corona
[LOG 12:51:12.972] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Cervantes/Ring
[LOG 12:51:13.028] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Darani/Textures/Darani_color
[LOG 12:51:13.886] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Darani/Textures/Darani_normal
[LOG 12:51:16.600] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Dulcinea/Textures/Dulcinea_color
[LOG 12:51:17.748] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Dulcinea/Textures/Dulcinea_normal
[LOG 12:51:24.495] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Ehwaz/Textures/Ehwaz_color
[LOG 12:51:25.079] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Ehwaz/Textures/Ehwaz_normal
[LOG 12:51:25.684] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Elastro/Textures/Elastro_color
[LOG 12:51:26.106] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Elastro/Textures/Elastro_normal
[LOG 12:51:28.094] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Elastro/Textures/particleNormal
[LOG 12:51:28.274] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Elicio/Textures/Elicio_color
[LOG 12:51:28.454] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Elicio/Textures/Elicio_normal
[LOG 12:51:28.757] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Galatea/Textures/Galatea_color
[LOG 12:51:30.963] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Galatea/Textures/Galatea_normal
[LOG 12:51:33.636] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Kalley/Textures/Kalley_color
[LOG 12:51:33.972] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Kalley/Textures/Kalley_normal
[LOG 12:51:34.115] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Lamancha/Textures/Lamancha_color
[LOG 12:51:34.271] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Lamancha/Textures/Lamancha_normal
[LOG 12:51:34.378] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Morena/Textures/Morena_color
[LOG 12:51:35.862] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Morena/Textures/Morena_normal
[LOG 12:51:37.429] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Pegsos/Textures/Pegsos_color
[LOG 12:51:37.637] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Pegsos/Textures/Pegsos_normal
[LOG 12:51:37.765] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Persiles/Textures/Persiles_color
[LOG 12:51:37.927] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Persiles/Textures/Persiles_normal
[LOG 12:51:40.110] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Quijote/Ring
[LOG 12:51:40.187] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Quijote/Textures/Quijote_Map
[LOG 12:51:40.319] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Rocinante/Textures/Rocinante_map
[LOG 12:51:40.620] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Sancho/Textures/Sancho_map
[LOG 12:51:40.809] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Sigismunda/Textures/Sigismunda_color
[LOG 12:51:41.231] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Sigismunda/Textures/Sigismunda_normal
[LOG 12:51:43.804] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/K2-3System/Brigid/Textures/Brigid_map
[LOG 12:51:44.695] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/K2-3System/Ceo/Textures/Ceo_color
[ERR 12:51:49.785] [KSPSteamController]: Action set handle for MenuControls has &0. That's probably not right.

[ERR 12:51:49.787] [KSPSteamController]: Action set handle for FlightControls has &0. That's probably not right.

[ERR 12:51:49.790] [KSPSteamController]: Action set handle for DockingControls has &0. That's probably not right.

[ERR 12:51:49.792] [KSPSteamController]: Action set handle for EditorControls has &0. That's probably not right.

[ERR 12:51:49.795] [KSPSteamController]: Action set handle for MapControls has &0. That's probably not right.

[LOG 12:51:49.883] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/K2-3System/Ceo/Textures/Ceo_normal
[LOG 12:51:50.049] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/K2-3System/K2-3/corona1
[LOG 12:51:50.153] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/K2-3System/Phocys/Textures/Phocys_color
[LOG 12:51:50.689] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/K2-3System/Phocys/Textures/Phocys_normal
[LOG 12:51:51.853] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/Kepler-296System/Kepler-296A/corona5
[LOG 12:51:51.934] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/Kepler-296System/Kepler-296B/corona6
[LOG 12:51:51.988] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/NiobeSystem/Amphion/corona3
[LOG 12:51:52.035] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/NiobeSystem/Broteas/Textures/Broteas_map
[LOG 12:51:52.801] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/NiobeSystem/Egeria/Textures/Egeria_map
[LOG 12:51:53.079] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/NiobeSystem/Nerrivik/Ring
[LOG 12:51:53.144] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/NiobeSystem/Nerrivik/Textures/Nerrivik_map
[LOG 12:51:53.385] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/NiobeSystem/Neverita/Textures/Neverita_map
[LOG 12:51:53.505] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/NiobeSystem/Niobe/corona2
[LOG 12:51:53.746] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/SelpharSystem/Selphar/Textures/Selphar_color
[LOG 12:51:54.292] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/SelpharSystem/Selphar/Textures/Selphar_normal
[LOG 12:51:57.614] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/SelpharSystem/Shool/Textures/Shool_color
[LOG 12:51:58.398] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/SelpharSystem/Shool/Textures/Shool_normal
[LOG 12:51:58.650] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/SelpharSystem/Yarku/Textures/Yarku_color
[LOG 12:51:59.257] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/SelpharSystem/Yarku/Textures/Yarku_normal
[LOG 12:52:00.566] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/TRAPPIST-1System/Theros/Textures/Theros_color
[LOG 12:52:00.794] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/TRAPPIST-1System/Theros/Textures/Theros_normal
[LOG 12:52:01.024] Load(Texture): IA_Revived/TRAPPIST-1System/TRAPPIST-1/corona3
[LOG 12:52:01.107] Load(Texture): KittopiaTech/Textures/Ehwaz/Ehwaz_Color
[LOG 12:52:01.650] Load(Texture): KittopiaTech/Textures/Ehwaz/Ehwaz_Height
[LOG 12:52:02.269] Load(Texture): KittopiaTech/Textures/Ehwaz/Ehwaz_Normal
[LOG 12:52:02.954] Load(Texture): KittopiaTech/Textures/Lamancha/Lamancha_Color
[LOG 12:52:03.376] Load(Texture): KittopiaTech/Textures/Lamancha/Lamancha_Height
[LOG 12:52:03.686] Load(Texture): KittopiaTech/Textures/Lamancha/Lamancha_Normal
[LOG 12:52:03.987] Load(Texture): KittopiaTech/Textures/Mibby/Mibby_Color
[LOG 12:52:04.752] Load(Texture): KittopiaTech/Textures/Mibby/Mibby_Height
[LOG 12:52:05.496] Load(Texture): KittopiaTech/Textures/Mibby/Mibby_Normal
[LOG 12:52:06.740] Load(Texture): KittopiaTech/Textures/Montu/Montu_Color
[LOG 12:52:08.438] Load(Texture): KittopiaTech/Textures/Montu/Montu_Height
[LOG 12:52:09.483] Load(Texture): KittopiaTech/Textures/Montu/Montu_Normal

CEO CONFIG:

Spoiler

@Kopernicus:AFTER[Kopernicus]
{
    Body
    {
		name = Ceo
		cacheFile = IA_Revived/K2-3System/Ceo/Cache/Ceo.bin
		flightGlobalsIndex = 904

Template
        {
            name = Dres
			removeAllPQSMods = true
        }

Orbit
		{
            referenceBody = Phorcys
            inclination = 90
            eccentricity = 0.005
            semiMajorAxis = 113855000
            longitudeOfAscendingNode = 59
            argumentOfPeriapsis = 4.6
            meanAnomalyAtEpoch = 998
            epoch = 0
            color = 0.7,0.45,0.0,1
		}
		Properties
		{
            description = Ceo is the first and largest of the 3 moons of Phorcys. It is also the only moon around that planet which has not been captured. Despite that, Ceo orbits on a 90 degree tilt. Kerbals scientists puzzled over why that was until they figured out that the axis of Phorcys is also tilted at a right angle, and Ceo is orbiting over the equator.
            radius = 216000
            geeASL = 0.30108
			mass = 2.063715927e+22
			rotationPeriod = 33249.5612
			rotates = true
			tidallyLocked = true
			initialRotation = 0
			isHomeWorld = false
			timewarpAltitudeLimits = 0 3000 3000 9000 13000 20000 26000 39000

ScienceValues
			{
				landedDataValue = 29.3
				splashedDataValue = 1
				flyingLowDataValue = 1
				flyingHighDataValue = 1
				inSpaceLowDataValue = 28.5
				inSpaceHighDataValue = 27.5
				recoveryValue = 30.55
				spaceAltitudeThreshold = 7000
			}
		}
		ScaledVersion
		{
			type = Vacuum
			fadeStart = 0
			fadeEnd = 0

Material
			{
				texture = IA_Revived/K2-3System/Ceo/Textures/Ceo_color
				normals = IA_Revived/K2-3System/Ceo/Textures/Ceo_normal
				shininess = 0
				specular = 0.00,0.00,0.00,0
			}
		}
        PQS
        {
            maxQuadLengthsPerFrame = 0.03
            minLevel = 2
            maxLevel = 6
            minDetailDistance = 8

Mods
			{
				VertexColorMap
				{
					map = IA_Revived/K2-3System/Ceo/Textures/Ceo_color.png
					order = 500
					enabled = true
				}
				VertexHeightMap
				{
					map = IA_Revived/K2-3System/Ceo/PluginData/Ceo_height.png
					offset = -685.18
					deformity = 8237.0
					scaleDeformityByRadius = false
					order = 20
					enabled = true
				}
			}
		}
	}
}

THEROS CONFIG:

Spoiler

{
    Body
    {
		name = Theros
		cacheFile = IA_Revived/TRAPPIST-1System/Theros/Cache/Theros.bin
		flightGlobalsIndex = 6101

Template
        {
            name = Duna
			removeAllPQSMods = true
        }

Orbit
		{
            referenceBody = TRAPPIST-1
            inclination = 0.1
            eccentricity = 0.03
            semiMajorAxis = 1100000000
            longitudeOfAscendingNode = 180
            argumentOfPeriapsis = 0
            meanAnomalyAtEpoch = 5
            epoch = 74
            color = 1,0.7,0.0,1
		}
		Properties
		{
            description = Theros, aka TRAPPIST-1b, was the first planet found in the TRAPPIST-1 system and was found to have an atmosphere two days after its discovery. While this atmosphere is similar to that of Kerbin, Theros is no place for life.
            radius = 666000
            geeASL = 1.15
			rotationPeriod = 33249.5612
			rotates = true
			tidallyLocked = true
			initialRotation = 0
			isHomeWorld = false
			timewarpAltitudeLimits = 0 50000 50000 50000 64000 75000 86000 99000

ScienceValues
			{
				landedDataValue = 31.3
				splashedDataValue = 1
				flyingLowDataValue = 30
				flyingHighDataValue = 29
				inSpaceLowDataValue = 28.5
				inSpaceHighDataValue = 27.5
				recoveryValue = 31.55
				flyingAltitudeThreshold = 50000
				spaceAltitudeThreshold = 10000
			}
		}
		ScaledVersion
		{
			type = Vacuum
			fadeStart = 0
			fadeEnd = 0

Material
			{
				texture = IA_Revived/TRAPPIST-1System/Theros/Textures/Theros_color
				normals = IA_Revived/TRAPPIST-1System/Theros/Textures/Theros_normal
				shininess = 0
			}
		}
        PQS
        {
            minLevel = 2
            maxLevel = 6
            minDetailDistance = 8

Mods
			{
				VertexColorMap
				{
					map = IA_Revived/TRAPPIST-1System/Theros/Textures/Theros_color.png
					order = 500
					enabled = true
				}
				VertexHeightMap
				{
					map = IA_Revived/TRAPPIST-1System/Theros/PluginData/Theros_height.png
					offset = -500
					deformity = 7580.6
					order = 20
					enabled = true
				}
			}
		}
	}
}

PEGSOS CONFIG:

Spoiler

{
    Body
    {
		name = Pegsos
		cacheFile = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Pegsos/Cache/Pegsos.bin
		flightGlobalsIndex = 821

Template
        {
            name = Dres
			removeAllPQSMods = true
        }

Orbit
		{
            referenceBody = Rocinante
            inclination = 7.5
            eccentricity = 0.105
            semiMajorAxis = 223000000
            longitudeOfAscendingNode = 67
            argumentOfPeriapsis = 0
            meanAnomalyAtEpoch = 0
            epoch = 45
            color = 0.6,0.8,0.0,1
		}
		Properties
		{
            description = Pegsos is a captured dwarf planet that was near Rocinante's current orbit. It is nearly as large as Ehwaz, but much less massive. Pegsos provides some of the most stunning surface features and views in the inner Cervantes system. Then again, there isn't much competition once you get inside the orbit of Quijote.
            radius = 135000
            geeASL = 0.17975
			mass = 4.815337163e+22
			rotationPeriod = 11345.8
			rotates = true
			tidallyLocked = false
			initialRotation = 0
			isHomeWorld = false
			timewarpAltitudeLimits = 0 5000 5000 10000 15000 25000 40000 60000

ScienceValues
			{
				landedDataValue = 27
				splashedDataValue = 1
				flyingLowDataValue = 1
				flyingHighDataValue = 1
				inSpaceLowDataValue = 26
				inSpaceHighDataValue = 25
				recoveryValue = 28
				spaceAltitudeThreshold = 11500
			}
		}
		ScaledVersion
		{
			type = Vacuum
			fadeStart = 0
			fadeEnd = 0

Material
			{
				texture = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Pegsos/Textures/Pegsos_color
				normals = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Pegsos/Textures/Pegsos_normal
				shininess = 0
			}
		}

PQS
        {
            minLevel = 2
            maxLevel = 6
            minDetailDistance = 8

Mods
			{
				VertexColorMap
				{
					map = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Pegsos/Textures/Pegsos_color.png
					order = 500
					enabled = true
				}
				VertexHeightMap
				{
					map = IA_Revived/CervantesSystem/Pegsos/PluginData/Pegsos_height.png
					offset = -500
					deformity = 6130.0
					order = 20
					enabled = true
				}
			}
		}
	}
}

Does anyone have any idea what is causing Kopernicus to break?

maybe someone here can sort this issue out.

I want to use OPM. According to OPM I am required to have a few things. Module Manager and Kopernicus AND Modular Flight Integrator. Well, heres the thing. I have OPM 2.0 Kopernicus 1.1.3-1 and the latest MFI according to ITS thread. Before I continue, here is a list of my mods.

On record, my mods: 

as listed by my file tree in windows explorer:

Asteroid Day
Cacteye
Chatterer
CTTC
KAS
KIS
Kopernicus ---as of this post, ALL things for OPM have been removed from my game just so it will let me play.
MechJeb 2
ModularFlightIntegrator (in this case now missing the dll thats locking crap up) ---see the Kopernicus line.
NovaPunch 2 (Tiberion has yet to update the mod from KSP 1.0.2, the mod runs, save for a single engine, I am sure this isnt the cause of the hangup as, again, game loads fine with the above dll removed)
OPM ---see the Kopernicus line.
Planetary Base Inc
Procedural Fairings
Reentry Particle Effects
Squad

Now, heres the thing. When the OPM suite is installed, I go to load the game. I see OPM loading in the loading bar screen. It goes thru module manager, and all is fine. When it reaches the MK3 cabin interior portion of the squad folder <assuming its the one in the game data...not a coder so i may not be correct> and the game just refuses, flat out refuses to move on. I get the windows dialogue that something caused it to stop responding. I end process. I remove: modularflightintegrator.dll and voila the game now loads, yet OPM doesnt show me the stuff it has. I am told that MFI is a mandatory thing. utter shame since its forced me to abandon a mod I would love to use. 

http://www.filedropper.com/outputlog from when it last caused KSP to refuse life.

note: OPM is 2.0.0.0
note: Kopernicus is 1.1.3-1
note: MFI is 1.1.6.0
note: Module Manager is 2.6.25

@AlamoVampire (replying to your pm)

1. Kopernicus requires moduleflightintegrator, so removing the dll will only make kopernicus not load.

2. Moving the game out of ProgramFiles might fix your problems, I don't know why but sometimes it helps (because windows)

3. if your game works fine and it breaks when you add kopernicus/mfi it's not necessarily kopernicus/mfi 's fault. it might be one of your other mods that is not compatible with them. so that's why I told you to remove other mods.

once you have assessed that opm/kopernicus/mfi work fine without extra mods you can start adding some mods back so you can find the one that breaks your game

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.