[1.8.1-1] [PLEASE FORK ME] Kopernicus & KittopiaTech

Thomas P.

5 minutes ago, Kraken that doesn't exist said:

why would you not check if he had died before assuming he died not trying to be offensive

Just the implication of "R.I.P. Thomas P" makes it seems like he died. i've been playing ksp since july 2019 so i'm a pretty new user compared to everyone else

Edited by Souptime
Mistake

Just now, Souptime said:

Just the implication of "R.I.P. Thomas 2016" makes it seems like he died. i've been playing ksp since july 2019 so i'm a pretty new user compared to everyone else

i've been playing since like september 2019 im newer even though i technically watched my brother play it in like 2018

Good day.
I installed a mod for resizing the galaxy (Rescale 3.2), but after loading the game, Kopernicus displays a message "Kopernicus was not able to load the custom planetary system due to an exceptlon In the loading process. Loading your saved game Is NOT recommended, because the missing planets could corrupt it and delete your progress. Please contact the planet pack author or the Kopernicus team about the issue and send them a valid bug report, Including your KSP.log, your ModuleManager.ConfigCache file and the folder Logs/Kopernicus/ from your KSP root directory."
I installed mods through CKAN.
I play on version 1.8.1, but I installed ModuleManager 3.1.3 for the UbioZur welding mode.
These mods do not work on version 1.8.1 or am I doing something wrong?

Edited by Useless_useR

On 7/6/2020 at 5:06 AM, Useless_useR said:

Good day.
I installed a mod for resizing the galaxy (Rescale 3.2), but after loading the game, Kopernicus displays a message "Kopernicus was not able to load the custom planetary system due to an exceptlon In the loading process. Loading your saved game Is NOT recommended, because the missing planets could corrupt it and delete your progress. Please contact the planet pack author or the Kopernicus team about the issue and send them a valid bug report, Including your KSP.log, your ModuleManager.ConfigCache file and the folder Logs/Kopernicus/ from your KSP root directory."
I installed mods through CKAN.
I play on version 1.8.1, but I installed ModuleManager 3.1.3 for the UbioZur welding mode.
These mods do not work on version 1.8.1 or am I doing something wrong?

We'll need the logs the report mentions to know.

On 7/10/2020 at 7:58 AM, Phoenix-D said:

We'll need the logs the report mentions to know.

I think I solved the problem by simply downloading the game without the Rescale mod, Kopernicus showed no errors, and I downloaded the game with the Rescale mod and it worked

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, I-iz-Zed said:

Got a warning message "Kopernicus was not able to load the custom planetary system due to an exceptlon In the loading process. (...)" on 1.7.3

have these planet mods; Asclepius, Corelian, Exrasolar planets, Kronkus, Outer planets mod, Seven Worlds of Slippist, The Serene system

logs are here https://github.com/I-is-Zed/logs.git

That's not really a Kopernicus issue.  It's a problem with one of the planet packs using Kopernicus.  You should figure out which one of the planet mods is causing the problem and then report the issue to that mod author.

It looks like there's a problem with the celestial body Cellus.  I'd start there, though I don't know which planet pack adds that body.

Edited by OhioBob

• 5 months later...
On 8/21/2019 at 7:39 PM, Jognt said:
  1. Copy everything from the first @ to the last } (so everything in that grey block);
  2. Open a text editor;
  3. Paste it in there;
  4. Save it as something like Kopernicus1731TempFix.cfg (name isn't critical, just name it so you remember what it is. Just make sure it ends in .cfg);
  5. Place the newly created file somewhere in your KSP/GameData folder (I'd make a new folder that contains your personal custom patches, name is not important, so GameData/mycutelittlepatches/fixFile.cfg would work);
  6. Done!

As long as that code is in a file that ends in ".cfg", and that file is somewhere in your KSP/GameData folder, it'll work. You can/should remove the patch if/once Kopernicus updates as it won't be needed anymore then.

i have a question, put  Kopernicus1731TempFix.cfg into KSP/GameData or KSP/GameData/new folder

KSP/GameData/Kopernicus1731TempFix.cfg or KSP/GameData/folder/ Kopernicus1731TempFix.cfg

thanks to read this

13 hours ago, Trung said:

i have a question, put  Kopernicus1731TempFix.cfg into KSP/GameData or KSP/GameData/new folder

KSP/GameData/Kopernicus1731TempFix.cfg or KSP/GameData/folder/ Kopernicus1731TempFix.cfg

thanks to read this

That workaround hasn’t been needed for over a year. Do not use.

19 hours ago, Jognt said:

That workaround hasn’t been needed for over a year. Do not use.

could you help me, i get a bug after i install Kopernicus and ModularFlightIntegrator ,it said i can't get EVA because i didn't upgrade Astronaut Complex yet but my game is science mode 

sorry for my bad english 

1 hour ago, Trung said:

could you help me, i get a bug after i install Kopernicus and ModularFlightIntegrator ,it said i can't get EVA because i didn't upgrade Astronaut Complex yet but my game is science mode 

sorry for my bad english 

Are you using a custom planet pack or tech tree? I'm taking a wild stab in the dark that Custom Barn Kit might be missing/conflicting?

• 1 month later...

Just got an update for Kopernicus in CKAN for KSP 1.8.1 (Kopernicus 1.8.1-23) but when I loaded the game with the update RSS failed to load and instead of Earth on the main menu I got Kerbin. Checked the logs and Ceres caused an error:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/busog0wdpik8an6/AABj3tEc1AWHl4H-AqCVXWoUa?dl=0

4 hours ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

Just got an update for Kopernicus in CKAN for KSP 1.8.1 (Kopernicus 1.8.1-23) but when I loaded the game with the update RSS failed to load and instead of Earth on the main menu I got Kerbin. Checked the logs and Ceres caused an error:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/busog0wdpik8an6/AABj3tEc1AWHl4H-AqCVXWoUa?dl=0

Yeah, we had a faulty update.

-24 is being pushed to fix it.  Sorry about that.  It does contain lots of good fixes, and this one actually gets past the loading screen (typo, bad coders night).

That's the new thread btw.  Should ping @prestjato edit to indicate 1.8.1 support.

Edited by R-T-B

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.