Thomas P.

[1.8.1-1] [PLEASE FORK ME] Kopernicus & KittopiaTech

19 minutes ago, ricardo_ said:

I just did a clean reinstall nothing changed 

You should re-read the post by @Nightside that you responded to and try to understand what it was saying.

I saw mention of changing CKAN, when will the fork replace the stale version?

1 hour ago, Murdabenne said:

I saw mention of changing CKAN, when will the fork replace the stale version?

Eventually, but for updates you should check on the new thread.

On 5/26/2016 at 2:12 PM, Sigma88 said:

We will always cherish the time we had with you.

R.I.P. Thomas P.

:)

Wait what happened?

in may 2016 the forum purged thomas for some reason, nothing relevant now :sticktongue:

8 minutes ago, Sigma88 said:

in may 2016 the forum purged thomas for some reason, nothing relevant now :sticktongue:

oooooooooh i thought he died

32 minutes ago, Souptime said:

oooooooooh i thought he died

why would you not check if he had died before assuming he died not trying to be offensive

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Kraken that doesn't exist said:

why would you not check if he had died before assuming he died not trying to be offensive

Just the implication of "R.I.P. Thomas P" makes it seems like he died. i've been playing ksp since july 2019 so i'm a pretty new user compared to everyone else

Edited by Souptime
Mistake

Just now, Souptime said:

Just the implication of "R.I.P. Thomas 2016" makes it seems like he died. i've been playing ksp since july 2019 so i'm a pretty new user compared to everyone else

i've been playing since like september 2019 im newer even though i technically watched my brother play it in like 2018

Nice, i got ksp for my birthday and then both DLC's about a month after. started playing modded after the dlc's

Posted (edited)

Good day.
I installed a mod for resizing the galaxy (Rescale 3.2), but after loading the game, Kopernicus displays a message "Kopernicus was not able to load the custom planetary system due to an exceptlon In the loading process. Loading your saved game Is NOT recommended, because the missing planets could corrupt it and delete your progress. Please contact the planet pack author or the Kopernicus team about the issue and send them a valid bug report, Including your KSP.log, your ModuleManager.ConfigCache file and the folder Logs/Kopernicus/ from your KSP root directory."
I installed mods through CKAN.
I play on version 1.8.1, but I installed ModuleManager 3.1.3 for the UbioZur welding mode.
These mods do not work on version 1.8.1 or am I doing something wrong?

Edited by Useless_useR

On 7/6/2020 at 5:06 AM, Useless_useR said:

Good day.
I installed a mod for resizing the galaxy (Rescale 3.2), but after loading the game, Kopernicus displays a message "Kopernicus was not able to load the custom planetary system due to an exceptlon In the loading process. Loading your saved game Is NOT recommended, because the missing planets could corrupt it and delete your progress. Please contact the planet pack author or the Kopernicus team about the issue and send them a valid bug report, Including your KSP.log, your ModuleManager.ConfigCache file and the folder Logs/Kopernicus/ from your KSP root directory."
I installed mods through CKAN.
I play on version 1.8.1, but I installed ModuleManager 3.1.3 for the UbioZur welding mode.
These mods do not work on version 1.8.1 or am I doing something wrong?

We'll need the logs the report mentions to know.

7 minutes ago, StoicAtol21445 said:

We need a version for 1.9.x because Outer Planets Mod Requires this, but this doesn't have the version we need.

1.9.1 is here https://github.com/prestja/Kopernicus/releases

The support is here. This is beta, but OPM with its diffuse textures seems to work flawlessly.

On 7/10/2020 at 7:58 AM, Phoenix-D said:

We'll need the logs the report mentions to know.

I think I solved the problem by simply downloading the game without the Rescale mod, Kopernicus showed no errors, and I downloaded the game with the Rescale mod and it worked

Got a warning message "Kopernicus was not able to load the custom planetary system due to an exceptlon In the loading process. (...)" on 1.7.3

have these planet mods; Asclepius, Corelian, Exrasolar planets, Kronkus, Outer planets mod, Seven Worlds of Slippist, The Serene system

logs are here https://github.com/I-is-Zed/logs.git

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, I-iz-Zed said:

Got a warning message "Kopernicus was not able to load the custom planetary system due to an exceptlon In the loading process. (...)" on 1.7.3

have these planet mods; Asclepius, Corelian, Exrasolar planets, Kronkus, Outer planets mod, Seven Worlds of Slippist, The Serene system

logs are here https://github.com/I-is-Zed/logs.git

That's not really a Kopernicus issue.  It's a problem with one of the planet packs using Kopernicus.  You should figure out which one of the planet mods is causing the problem and then report the issue to that mod author.

It looks like there's a problem with the celestial body Cellus.  I'd start there, though I don't know which planet pack adds that body.

Edited by OhioBob