[1.8.1-1] [PLEASE FORK ME] Kopernicus & KittopiaTech

Thomas P.

23 minutes ago, Avera9eJoe said:

Hm, I'm having planet scaledSpace textures randomly unloading (turning solid white). Could this possibly be tied to high memory usage with EVE/would it be a better idea to integrate new ScaledSpace textures with TextureReplacer?

could you define randomly?

30 minutes ago, Avera9eJoe said:

Hm, I'm having planet scaledSpace textures randomly unloading (turning solid white). Could this possibly be tied to high memory usage with EVE/would it be a better idea to integrate new ScaledSpace textures with TextureReplacer?

No, this is because kopernicus and Scatterer conflict when calling textures. I don't know why Scatterer does it exactly. I you need to use useOnDemand = false

its not random at all though. 

45 minutes ago, Sigma88 said:

could you define randomly?

I think Galileo hit the nail but on some occasions when I applied effects from the EVE in-game configurator, Laythe would turn solid white from orbit.

36 minutes ago, Galileo said:

No, this is because kopernicus and Scatterer conflict when calling textures. I don't know why Scatterer does it exactly. I you need to use useOnDemand = false

its not random at all though. 

Huh... I was curious what that did in your configs :D I just add that at the top of my EVE/Kopernicus config? I forget which as I've been away from my PC all day (on my phone rn).

31 minutes ago, Avera9eJoe said:

I think Galileo hit the nail but on some occasions when I applied effects from the EVE in-game configurator, Laythe would turn solid white from orbit.

Huh... I was curious what that did in your configs :D I just add that at the top of my EVE/Kopernicus config? I forget which as I've been away from my PC all day (on my phone rn).

Yeah

also the reason it does that when you apply something from EVE is because EVE and Scatterer run so closely to each other now, it's basically collateral damage.

Edited by Galileo

1 hour ago, Galileo said:

Yeah

also the reason it does that when you apply something from EVE is because EVE and Scatterer run so closely to each other now, it's basically collateral damage.

That does make sense - just double checking:

0BrI7BH.png

That should fix this problem?

Hello! I have a problem with Kopernicus, more precisely with the solar panel. They won't recharge anything. I am sure it's Kopernicus at fault here, when I uninstalled it, it worked just fine. Plus it says in the VAB in the solar panel's description "Kopernicus Solar Panel". I also have a few other mods, EVE and Interstellar. I need Kopernicus for SVT. Can anyone help?

47 minutes ago, Semtex said:

Hello! I have a problem with Kopernicus, more precisely with the solar panel. They won't recharge anything. I am sure it's Kopernicus at fault here, when I uninstalled it, it worked just fine. Plus it says in the VAB in the solar panel's description "Kopernicus Solar Panel". I also have a few other mods, EVE and Interstellar. I need Kopernicus for SVT. Can anyone help?

if you click on the nyan cat in my sig it will bring you to a list of files we need to help you

6 hours ago, Semtex said:

Here's everything you requested:

https://mega.nz/#!iwECzIKY!Wlp5gLR-ZHEQ7uA4U0HC39_OSyexbbsVFKOCdJvpstY

If you need any further information, other that solar panels don't generate electricity, just tell me. :D

EDIT: I used MEGA cause I already had an account on it

Mega is fine

As soon as we get some time to look at your issue we'll ping you here

:)

16 hours ago, Semtex said:

Hey, i have this exactly same problem! My solan panels dont even open, but if i unistall kopernicus, it works just fine.

1 hour ago, zedelima said:

Hey, i have this exactly same problem! My solan panels dont even open, but if i unistall kopernicus, it works just fine.

cant help you until you post what is needed for support. click the Nyan cat in @Sigma88 signature to figure out how to get support

Is there a forum page devoted to Kopernicus Tutorials?

Also, I seem to be having bugs with my mod I haven't updated in a while...

Here's the two main shots of the problems:

feiJyIn.png

qMXsNVB.png

I think I can solve the stars problem by simply removing the stars component of my mod for a while (until further fixes).

32 minutes ago, Astrofox said:

Is there a forum page devoted to Kopernicus Tutorials?

Also, I seem to be having bugs with my mod I haven't updated in a while...

Here's the two main shots of the problems:

feiJyIn.png

qMXsNVB.png

I think I can solve the stars problem by simply removing the stars component of my mod for a while (until further fixes).

That's a bug with hyperedit. Go to the tracking center and return to your vessel. That will fix it

Hi, me again :D.

Can someone please point me in the direction of a planet texture tutorial? For Color, Normal & Height please. Or how to PQS?

Or someone who has spares they don't need/want.

I need 58 terra (kerbin type) and 9 aqua (laythe type), for my Star System [see Sig]. Although I could rotate and use offset to reduce the number needed.

So either need to figure how to do this [preferred], or have some donated [would be nice:D].

Thanks in Advance, for any help.

Edited by Pretorian28715

18 minutes ago, Astrofox said:

Okay then.

How do you use KittopiaTech to fix such a problem?

It's been a while since I've even messed with the mod...

Did you try what I suggested?

18 minutes ago, Pretorian28715 said:

Hi, me again :D.

Can someone please point me in the direction of a planet texture tutorial? For Color, Normal & Height please. Or how to PQS?

Or someone who has spares they don't need/want.

I need 58 terra (kerbin type) and 9 aqua (laythe type), for my Star System [see Sig]. Although I could rotate and use offset to reduce the number needed.

So either need to figure how to do this [preferred], or have some donated [would be nice:D].

Thanks in Advance, for any help.

Google is your friend. There are so many tutorials out there. KSP doesn't require a special way to make planet textures. Just Google and apply what you learn. 

I don't expect anyone to have 150+ textures (color, normal, height) so I'm afraid your request for donations will continue to fall on deaf ears.

as for PQS tutorials, I'm sure you  and find a tutorial around the forum by @The White Guardian 

Just gotta do your research

Edited by Galileo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.