[Old] KSC Extended - v2.2 - Expanding your KSC in style!

Damon

I always had an issue with launching from the vanilla launchpad if something was on another laucnhpad at the same time.  Does this have that issue? (it was probably because I could never set it up properly).  The idea being having a second shuttle on standby as a rescue shuttle.

Peace.

2 hours ago, theJesuit said:

I always had an issue with launching from the vanilla launchpad if something was on another laucnhpad at the same time.  Does this have that issue? (it was probably because I could never set it up properly).  The idea being having a second shuttle on standby as a rescue shuttle.

Peace.

Yes you can have multiple rockets ready on different launchpads!

45 minutes ago, space_powder said:

Don't you need Making History to launch from other pads? Or has this been fixed somehow?

In the VAB, bottom right, you can click on the KK tab and select a pad to launch from through there! 

2 hours ago, ely8937 said:

@damonvv Wow It looks amazing, how do i play with this in 2.5x?

I haven’t actually tried 2.5x yet, but I feel confident that it should work!

29 minutes ago, damonvv said:

In the VAB, bottom right, you can click on the KK tab and select a pad to launch from through there! 

I haven’t actually tried 2.5x yet, but I feel confident that it should work!

Can confirm, playing on 1.5.1 and it works in 2.5x rescale, just the pads aren't near the shore anymore. Dunno how to move the entire KSC so I'm fine with this :D

4 hours ago, TheKerbalEngineer said:

Are There Any Plans To Make This Work  Carrer Mode, Like When You Upgrade The Stock Pad It Upgrades The Rest, Same WIth All The Others Like VAB R&D

I don't think that is supported by Kerbal Konstructs yet. Unless I misunderstand what you mean.

Also, it would be easier to read your posts if you only capitalize the first word and proper nouns in English, which is standard practice.

Edited by theonegalen
Mobile sucks

5 minutes ago, theonegalen said:

-zip-

isn't supported by Kerbal Konstructs yet.

Ugh. 

Why is that video linked?

4 hours ago, TheKerbalEngineer said:

Are There Any Plans To Make This Work  Carrer Mode, Like When You Upgrade The Stock Pad It Upgrades The Rest, Same WIth All The Others Like VAB R&D

Atm no, but we're working on something to make it work within KK

7 hours ago, Beetlecat said:

Are you also adding all the treesy-bits at the KSC? A great way to force me to learn how to use the runway(s) ;)

Trees are there, but they don’t have a collider yet.