[Old] KSC Extended - v2.2 - Expanding your KSC in style!

Damon

21 hours ago, wallum61 said:

Getting this to work in RSS (or any variations) seems to be a struggle, especially if using KSCSwitcher... I'm having large incompatibilities on 1.6.1 and Quarter-RSS and I think it's due to the PQS map deformities.

Beside that, I'm having to use the KK editor to reposition a bunch of the assets such that they aren't lying in the Atlantic.

Team Galileo knows about KSC Switcher. Galileo dropped support of it and rebuilt the KSC via KK at each of the alternate locations because KSC Switcher cannot move KK things and it's lame to only ever have one space center exist at a time. Perhaps if anyone is up to it they could build a "default KSC" KK group which can then be copy-pasted anywhere and unlocked in career for a (very) hefty price-- prices that can only be managed once the player has unlocked most level 3 facilities at the actual KSC and built up enough funds from recovering big, costly ships and winning at contracts.

Edited by JadeOfMaar

Hey, I don't know if its feasible but might I recommend making launch clamps on these pads automatically be deleted from the map after launch. Like how the stock launchpad does. I only ask because theyre within phys range of each other, so if you dont clean up after yourself it can cause a performance hit.

Thanks!

15 hours ago, Dman Revolution said:

Hey, I don't know if its feasible but might I recommend making launch clamps on these pads automatically be deleted from the map after launch. Like how the stock launchpad does. I only ask because theyre within phys range of each other, so if you dont clean up after yourself it can cause a performance hit.

Thanks!

That's outside my ability, sorry. KK handles those.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/23/2019 at 12:17 PM, ely8937 said:

I checked, it worksqycDA-QpSDY.jpgBrrInPpRrKU.jpg

I never done something like this, can you please tell me how to manage something like this with configs? have few ideas. also, is it possible to add these mid game?

5 minutes ago, Jiraiyah said:

I never done something like this, can you please tell me how to manage something like this with configs? have few ideas. also, is it possible to add these mid game?

I bad speak english and do not quite understand what you mean, maybe you need CTRL+K?

2 minutes ago, ely8937 said:

I bad speak english and do not quite understand what you mean, maybe you need CTRL+K?

What I mean is this : if i create a game and decide to add a launch pad on the mood later, is it possible?

On 2/26/2019 at 2:03 PM, damonvv said:

Yeah not sure what happened there. Does this happen every time?

Only when I launch a second craft after going to the VAB/SPH in between that craft and the first craft. It stays broken after that.

6 hours ago, Borv413 said:

Only when I launch a second craft after going to the VAB/SPH in between that craft and the first craft. It stays broken after that.

Check your logs to see if something is spamming it when it happens.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I downloaded the mod yesterday I opened KSP and the buildings loaded, but the launch pads didn't. The only ones that did were KSC2 and Helipad. I have all the required mods and most of the recommended mods (I don't have Stock Visual Enhancements and scatterer). I just added modular launch pads. I am booting up kip right now and ill see if it will work. 

So can you help? Thanks in advance 

:)

17 minutes ago, PheonixofKerbal said:

I downloaded the mod yesterday I opened KSP and the buildings loaded, but the launch pads didn't. The only ones that did were KSC2 and Helipad. I have all the required mods and most of the recommended mods (I don't have Stock Visual Enhancements and scatterer). I just added modular launch pads. I am booting up kip right now and ill see if it will work. 

So can you help? Thanks in advance 

:)

Uuhm, Looks like you didn't install Tundra's Space Center mod correctly. Can I see the log?

I am going to update this mod tomorrow to support the latest KK version together with 2 new pads from an update that TSC will get tomorrow as well!
ADJzjuj.png

On 4/5/2019 at 5:37 PM, damonvv said:

Uuhm, Looks like you didn't install Tundra's Space Center mod correctly. Can I see the log?

I am going to update this mod tomorrow to support the latest KK version together with 2 new pads from an update that TSC will get tomorrow as well!
ADJzjuj.png

Thanks!  I realized a day after I posted that.I hadn't placed Tundra launchpads in the Gamedata. Well thanks anyways! You should add the Delta launchpad and the electron launchpad!

BTW Im the oof boi guy you responded to in Kattabos Space Programs video

Edited by PheonixofKerbal
Added a suggestion

11 hours ago, damonvv said:

I said "tomorrow" a few days ago. But duo to some technical problems with current KK version I'm waiting until he got time to patch it up :) 

sorry for the delay... it's me being busy. I hope tonight there is something that I can send damonvv to test.

1 hour ago, Ger_space said:

sorry for the delay... it's me being busy. I hope tonight there is something that I can send damonvv to test.

No hurry, 1.7 is just around the corner so I might as well just wait a little longer and finish some more pads :P