[Old] KSC Extended - v2.2 - Expanding your KSC in style!

Damon

On 1/23/2019 at 10:47 AM, ely8937 said:

I checked, it worksqycDA-QpSDY.jpgBrrInPpRrKU.jpg

bit of a late reply but how did you get it to work, ive put the launchpad up there, enabled it as a launch pad and i see it in the VAB but every time i try to launch it loads for a second then drops back to the ksp screen

13 hours ago, Space Kadet said:

bit of a late reply but how did you get it to work, ive put the launchpad up there, enabled it as a launch pad and i see it in the VAB but every time i try to launch it loads for a second then drops back to the ksp screen

I don`t know how to help you

2 hours ago, ely8937 said:

I don`t know how to help you

I got it, i was using the kerbal switcher under the launch button but you have to go through the launch button in Kerbal constructs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, DriftedCougar said:

works for me in other planet packs...terrain color could look wierd to, or flying launchpads.

Yeah, I tried this in JNSQ. You can match the grass color of the statics to the actual terrain color by editing the RGB value in the static's config files. But more work probably needs to be put into avoiding the floating static issue. Maybe soon™???

10 minutes ago, StarStreak2109 said:

Yeah, I tried this in JNSQ. You can match the grass color of the statics to the actual terrain color by editing the RGB value in the static's config files. But more work probably needs to be put into avoiding the floating static issue. Maybe soon™???

Very soon

(KSC Extended will soon support some of the packs like JNSQ)

Edited by damonvv

1 hour ago, jpinard said:

What mod or options are being used here to add so many trees?

Kerbal Konstruct. These trees are included in Tundra's Space Center mod.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a way I could move everything in one go? I used KSC switcher to bring the regular old KSC closer to the shore in 2.5x rescale,. I think all the statics are in the KSC_Builtin group, but it isn't in the Edit Groups tab, so I can't move and edit it, which forces me to painfully move every static one by one :(

9 minutes ago, space_powder said:

Is there a way I could move everything in one go? I used KSC switcher to bring the regular old KSC closer to the shore in 2.5x rescale,. I think all the statics are in the KSC_Builtin group, but it isn't in the Edit Groups tab, so I can't move and edit it, which forces me to painfully move every static one by one :(

Yep. Everything is grouped in the build in KSC group to support rescale systems. But sadly KSC Switcher doesn’t move the group. So I think you have to manually move them

1 hour ago, damonvv said:

Yep. Everything is grouped in the build in KSC group to support rescale systems. But sadly KSC Switcher doesn’t move the group. So I think you have to manually move them

Hmm, what if I make a new group, painfully set all the statics to be in that group instead of KSC_Builtin, and then move that group? That should move all the statics with the group, no?

EDIT: I give up

Edited by space_powder

1 hour ago, space_powder said:

Hmm, what if I make a new group, painfully set all the statics to be in that group instead of KSC_Builtin, and then move that group? That should move all the statics with the group, no?

Should work. But you still deal with a lot of statics.

1 hour ago, space_powder said:

it will move all statics in that group, but why you just don't copy the KSC-Builtin statics to a new group? Much faster then messing up the original install. 

• 3 weeks later...