[Old] KSC Extended - v2.2 - Expanding your KSC in style!

Damon

2 hours ago, Fetra said:

Well , i found the problem , it just not works with ModuleManager 4.0.2

But it works fine with MM 4.0.1 !

Weird, MM 4.0.2 works fine for me.

Are you running any other mods that might affect KSC Extended?

14 hours ago, dylsh said:

I see on the OP you have plans in the future for GPP support. Will this also hold true for the newer JNSQ?

I think I will drop GPP and move it to JNSQ. Most of the work to support JNSQ is already done. Just need to tweak a few things!

9 hours ago, ThatGamerFTW said:

All dependencies installed, I'm running RSS and RO plus KSC switcher. Is there a known incompatibility(ies) because there are no new statics at the launch site.

KSC Switcher might be the problem. Because that one doesn’t move the buildin group

23 minutes ago, damonvv said:

I never used RSS/RO so I really don't know why this is happening.

I haven't read your configs yet but could the locations of the statics be wrong with them being within the scaled up kerbin and also at the wrong lat and long since the Kennedy Space Center is moved relative to the old KSC.

10 hours ago, ThatGamerFTW said:

I haven't read your configs yet but could the locations of the statics be wrong with them being within the scaled up kerbin and also at the wrong lat and long since the Kennedy Space Center is moved relative to the old KSC.

They are all grouped to the build-in KSC group. I don't know if RO moves the KSC and if it also moves the group. It works perfectly fine for my normal 2.7x scaled kerbin system.

11 hours ago, ThatGamerFTW said:

IF the default coordinates of the space centre is different in RSS (I guess it is) I wouldnt expect it to work out of the box. Galileos planet pack has the same issue. You could try doing something similar to what I did in my post back when I used to play GPP (rescaled too).

@Zorg @damonvv Thanks will try to edit the configs now. I really should have read all of the replies because it would make sense that the statics exist but are at the relative coords of the old non moved KSC. Thanks for the help I'll let you know if it works also i could provide the configs you need for RSS compatibility. (Only if it works)

16 hours ago, madindehead said:

This is running with KSC ++? I thought it wasn't supported :/ 

It's not, but you can always try and remove some statics if they clip other buildings etc. It won't support it out of the box but if you tweak things yourself you can make everything work :D 

I would be at the launchpad and get 5 fps, no matter what craft. In orbit it also lags. 
I installed: reDIRECT, HabTech2, KIS, Insight, Bluedog Design Bureau, Restock, Shuttle Orbiter Construction Kit, Modular Launch Pads, Tundras Space Center, Omegas Stockalike Structures, Kerbal Konstruct, Research Bodies, KSC Extended, Infernal Robotics NEXT, Janitors Closet, Reentry Partical Effect, Orbital Survey Planets, Tarsier Space Tech

Can these mods lag my game? Or is it just KSC Extended?

On 8/19/2019 at 1:30 AM, Insanity_BK said:

I would be at the launchpad and get 5 fps, no matter what craft. In orbit it also lags. 
I installed: reDIRECT, HabTech2, KIS, Insight, Bluedog Design Bureau, Restock, Shuttle Orbiter Construction Kit, Modular Launch Pads, Tundras Space Center, Omegas Stockalike Structures, Kerbal Konstruct, Research Bodies, KSC Extended, Infernal Robotics NEXT, Janitors Closet, Reentry Partical Effect, Orbital Survey Planets, Tarsier Space Tech

Can these mods lag my game? Or is it just KSC Extended?

On 8/19/2019 at 11:02 PM, Insanity_BK said:

nvm, i have tested the game without KSC Extended and it still lags!

So I guess it's not KSC Extended?

Kerbal Konstructs just updated, and I think it disappeared your version of the spaceport. As a request can you make a modification so that it is compatible with Kerbin-Side Complete? So that ALL the buildings work together?

9 hours ago, Mekan1k said:

Kerbal Konstructs just updated, and I think it disappeared your version of the spaceport. As a request can you make a modification so that it is compatible with Kerbin-Side Complete? So that ALL the buildings work together?

I investigated this question in June. Yes, this mod can be easily adapted to KerbinSide Complete (or Continued) compatibility, you just need to move several groups of trees and to remove big hangars.  Everyone can do this even manually, through the KK editor menu.

Edited by Aerospacer
typo

14 hours ago, Mekan1k said:

I need logs for that. 

On 8/17/2019 at 11:25 AM, damonvv said:

It's not, but you can always try and remove some statics if they clip other buildings etc. It won't support it out of the box but if you tweak things yourself you can make everything work :D 

I did check it around a week ago, and it needs a fair few tweaks to get KSC++ to work with KSC Extended (railway line cuts through a lot of stuff) so I'm leaving it for now.