[Old] KSC Extended - v2.2 - Expanding your KSC in style!

Damon

I am back on the path to find the config to get the mod working with RO,, RSS and KSC Switcher bc KSC and Baikonur. Eventually hope to do a Raiz style ISS construction. But need a good KSC to make the Falcon 9 work. Anyway back to working through the code.

On 3/12/2020 at 10:34 AM, hypervelocity said:

@ThatGamerFTW, any luck with the RSS configuration endeavour? I feel this mod belongs to RSS by nature.

As I just said im back on the hunt since i got some more time on my hands now.

1 hour ago, ThatGamerFTW said:

In response to a long ago post by @Zorg Which i tried in the past and didnt work I am seeing promise for a RO RSS KSC but will take some time to get perfect @damonvv If i get this done ill leave a drop box link since I couldnt find a github link to a dev branch.

Oh my bad, its here! https://github.com/damonvv/KSC-Extended

Edited by damonvv

3 hours ago, ThatGamerFTW said:

I am back on the path to find the config to get the mod working with RO,, RSS and KSC Switcher bc KSC and Baikonur. Eventually hope to do a Raiz style ISS construction. But need a good KSC to make the Falcon 9 work. Anyway back to working through the code.

As I just said im back on the hunt since i got some more time on my hands now.

Sounds great!!! I am now using Katniss' Cape Canaveral, you should try it out!

Spoiler

uyg9mIy.png

18 minutes ago, RealKerbal3x said:

@damonvv Is this compatible with a 2.5x scale system? I know the beta version is compatible with JNSQ but IIRC that mod is slightly larger at 2.7x.

Works alright, but some things clip above/below the ground in both KSC and TSC. Apart from that, works great.

So I just got a new mod, NKD. someone is reworking it so im testing it. I have everything installed correctly for this to work. after I installed this.. it wont work anymore?

16 minutes ago, coop2168 said:

So I just got a new mod, NKD. someone is reworking it so im testing it. I have everything installed correctly for this to work. after I installed this.. it wont work anymore?

What is NKD? A planet mod?

1 minute ago, Nightside said:

What is NKD? A planet mod?

NKD is a mod about, nuclear weapons. North kerbin dynamics. I took out the mod and everything works fine. Ill try it again and if the KSC extended doesnt work. I will know my problem.

1 hour ago, coop2168 said:

NKD is a mod about, nuclear weapons. North kerbin dynamics. I took out the mod and everything works fine. Ill try it again and if the KSC extended doesnt work. I will know my problem.

Did it work with BD installed only?

Just now, ThatGamerFTW said:

Did it work with BD installed only?

It not it= might be the physics extender that comes with BD

1 minute ago, coop2168 said:

Alright It was just because I removed a file on accident.

dont know how but i did

It happens dont worry. Had an RO save where I was confused why the the tech tree wasn't right... turns out I uninstalled RP-1 by miss-clicking.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/15/2020 at 5:18 AM, damonvv said:

Looks like you forgot KerbinSide Remastered!

Yes and no. Sometimes it does but I don’t know in the new ksp releases

Yes it is! But I think you need the beta one on github!

where can i found ksc extended beta? i want to use this mod on jnsq

NVM i found it XD

Edited by llikooid

1 hour ago, llikooid said:

I thought the launchpad layout/grass texture will be different, how about another launchsite?

The only thing that changes is the grass color, and that can be easily changed. Some crawlerways and launchpads (specifically lc39b) are slighty above ground.

• 5 weeks later...

Does anyone have a mechjeb LandingSites.cfg with every (or some) of the launch / landing sites so i don't have to type down coordinates or is there another way of selecting the launch / landing sites in mechjeb?

Edited by Specia1