[Old] KSC Extended - v2.2 - Expanding your KSC in style!

Damon

20 hours ago, Master39 said:

Am I doing something wrong or in the whole KSC there is Storage for only 2 planes?

I haven’t set that up yet! The features are relatively new in KK so I have to update some configs!

On 12/19/2019 at 7:42 AM, damonvv said:

KSC Extended 2.0 update!

This version includes:

- Whole new site! It's on the other side of the map containing many old fashion launch pads!

Download via SpaceDock
YOU NEED Kerbal Konstruct version 1.8.x or above in order for this to work properly!

Installation

for KSC Extended to work:

> Install KSC Extended
> Install Kerbal Konstruct (1.8.x or later)
> Install Omega's Stockalike Structures - NTR
> Install Tundra's Space Center (2.0 or later)
> Install KerbinSide Remastered
> Install Module Manager

Happy launches!

KSC:
Yflu6KZ.png

New site:
Idsi3Bp.png

Personally, I would've preferred the historical launch sites to be at the KSC, where they were, and have a base that mimics Vandenburg or the Guiana Space Centre. Then again, less launch pads at the KSC equals better performance.

11 hours ago, RocketSimplicity said:

Personally, I would've preferred the historical launch sites to be at the KSC, where they were, and have a base that mimics Vandenburg or the Guiana Space Centre. Then again, less launch pads at the KSC equals better performance.

I get your point! My current install has every single pad around the KSC but not all PCs can run that. Maybe I will have that one as a separate download somewhere so people can choose ^_^

On 1/13/2020 at 1:38 PM, damonvv said:

I get your point! My current install has every single pad around the KSC but not all PCs can run that. Maybe I will have that one as a separate download somewhere so people can choose ^_^

I would love to get my hands on that config if it is at all possible :)

KSC Extended version 2.1 is released!
Make sure to remove the old KSCExtended folder before you install the new one!

Version 2.1:
- Added launch site logos for all sites.
- Added helipad launch sites.
- Added useable fueling depots.
- Compatible with CRP and WBI Classic Stock.
- Added business/research modules to any Research Complex, Horizontal Integration, Payload Integration, Orbiter Processing facilities.
- Added hangar module to extra SPH and Tier 4 VAB at KSC.
- Added DSN module (360km range), hangar modules at remote TSC.
- Added pricing scheme to everything.
- Nothing is free anymore. Complain to @JadeOfMaar!

Downloads in OP.
Happy launches!

20 hours ago, spoetnikspock said:

Can someone send a copy of all the filles you need because for some reason it does not work with what i have

PS: i dont have any mods at the moment:/

Just read the OP. Install everything as said and it should work! If not, send a screenshot of your gamedata folder. We cannot send you a copy of all the files due to licensing.

On 1/22/2020 at 2:28 PM, damonvv said:

Version 2.1:
- Added launch site logos for all sites.
- Added helipad launch sites.
- Added useable fueling depots.
- Compatible with CRP and WBI Classic Stock.
- Added business/research modules to any Research Complex, Horizontal Integration, Payload Integration, Orbiter Processing facilities.
- Added hangar module to extra SPH and Tier 4 VAB at KSC.
- Added DSN module (360km range), hangar modules at remote TSC.
- Added pricing scheme to everything.

Hmm... I've just started trying to update an old KerbinSide add-on, and been lost trying to find a good example mod to figure out the new .cfg structure/definitions...
I think I may have just found the purr-fekt mod for examples... :P

As Always, THANX!

On 1/22/2020 at 2:28 PM, damonvv said:

- Nothing is free anymore. Complain to @JadeOfMaar!

DARN YOU, JADE!!... :shakes_fist_@_Jade: :D LOL

Edited by Stone Blue

On 1/30/2020 at 3:16 PM, damonvv said:

Just read the OP. Install everything as said and it should work! If not, send a screenshot of your gamedata folder. We cannot send you a copy of all the files due to licensing.

kerbin side remasterd sais i need to downgrade the version of ksp to 1.7.3

and al of the textures dont work

2 hours ago, spoetnikspock said:

kerbin side remasterd sais i need to downgrade the version of ksp to 1.7.3

Thats only because the .version file hasnt been updated. KSR still seems to work in 1.8.1... You should be able to ignore any warnings for compat, as long as you're using the latest KSR version in 1.8.1 vOv

2 hours ago, spoetnikspock said:

and al of the textures dont work

need a heck of a lot moar detail than this, for this issue... ;)
WHAT textures?... for WHAT mod/stock? vOv

If you're talikng about seeing tons of texture errors in the logs from either KK or KSR, *and* everything looks ok in-game, then all those errors can be ignored.
If youre missing seeing textures *in-game*, you need to provide a heck of a lot moar detail ;)

And Welcome to the forums :waves:
A good place to start for reporting issues/asking for help is in this thread. Its a good read ;)

Edited by Stone Blue

16 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

need a heck of a lot moar detail than this, for this issue... ;)
WHAT textures?... for WHAT mod/stock? vOv

i have all the mods needed for ksc extended and all the textures dont work.

but because i am new i dont know how to put in a picture so i wil describe what is see: al the textures from OSS are gray and half of the launchpads f rom Tundra space center are also gray or the building does not exist, is not seeable,  and the ground that the buildings are standing on becomes purple if the ground isnt already gray.

another  problem i have is that sites from kesbin side remasterd and the tsc isnt usable (so far i have been trying)

stock textures work exept if the grond automaticly changes color

Edited by spoetnikspock
forgot to say somthing

1.8.1 with JNSQ, I just have the standard KSC, no new pads or anything. Mods (not the whole list but all of the dependencies are in the image):
OwGoZ6t.png
EDIT: I may have gotten the wrong KerbinSide... That one is by Eskandre, time to see if it works now
EDIT 2: it didnt

Edited by space_powder
fixed perhaps

Ksc extended currently breaks/fights with jnsq bases, causing neither to load. :(

It's very sad-making, and I can't wait to get all those launchpads back (not to mention the KSR bits and bobs like the runway lights...)

Hopefully soon?

Edited by Beetlecat

On 2/4/2020 at 10:36 AM, Beetlecat said:

Ksc extended currently breaks/fights with jnsq bases.

@damonvv if this is the case, might be worth it to add JNSQ to the list of "NOT yet supported mods" in the OP ... or at least noting it wont work with JNSQ, if you dont plan to support JNSQ...
Right now, JNSQ seems to be the hot planet pack, so I imagine a *lot* of people may be looking to try this with it... vOv

Edited by Stone Blue

Actually, KK and Kopernicus seem to work fine, as long as only JNSQ or KSCE is installed. I suspect the problems have to do with additional JNSQ launchsites. This looks like a conflict somewhere in the config files, but my attempts at locating it were for naught (then again, I only ever modded parts and IVAs).

I've managed to get KSC Extended to work with JNSQ, though I had to delete the TCS_PQSDecal file in the TSC subfolder to do it. I personally just moved everything to be near KSC given the extra real estate in JNSQ.

Edited by Doc Shaftoe
fixed a file name

2 hours ago, Doc Shaftoe said:

I've managed to get KSC Extended to work with JNSQ, though I had to delete the TCS_PQSDecal file in the TSC subfolder to do it. I personally just moved everything to be near KSC given the extra real estate in JNSQ.

By gum, that was it!

Glancing in the file -- would this have anything to do with the squirliness of the Island Airfield in JNSQ? Apparently it just randomly places itself (like Brigadoon...).

Look at all those extra facilities... :D

Spoiler

8F8AECB0A32737DF22F1220954A1992333BFA7F8

Now someone just needs to pave a road to the Harbor --- or migrate it back to the north end of the peninsula like the mini-mod version. :)

Edited by Beetlecat

On 2/4/2020 at 7:37 PM, damonvv said:

Yeah Kopernicus and Kerbal Konstruct don't like eachother. Not much I can do about that @Stone Blue Maybe @Ger_space could take a look.

It isn't. 

11 hours ago, Doc Shaftoe said:

It's some sort of conflict, that you can probably fix on your own, or work with @Galileo to provide a JNSQ-compatible version.