[1.4.x ++] ExceptionDetectorUpdated

Grigetio

What does this mod do? This mod (currently) creates a log file at GameData/ExceptionDetectorUpdated/Log/edu.log which you will (probably) find more helpful than the other logs available to you.

This mod hooks into the logger callbacks in Unity, and is able to extract a little more value from the available information.

For modders: Find what issues you may be causing, perhaps more quickly

For non-modders: You might be able to find that one pesky mod that is causing you problems.

eseEyD3.png

Dependencies:

• none

Download:

Spacedock:

GitHub:

CKAN

Changes:

• 0.1 Initial Commit
  • 0.1.1 Some fixes to project structure for the CKAN and sanity
  • 0.2   Add window on load, add TweakScale support

This is a fork of ExceptionDetector by goddarklight.

Edited by Grigetio
More info

• 3 weeks later...

Is there by chance a keyboard shortcut to hide the window? I'd like to play with this installed since I'm running 100 mods at the moment just in case I get any conflicts or spammy NRE's. But I can't actively play with the large window open 24/7.

2 hours ago, CoriW said:

Is there by chance a keyboard shortcut to hide the window? I'd like to play with this installed since I'm running 100 mods at the moment just in case I get any conflicts or spammy NRE's. But I can't actively play with the large window open 24/7.

I don't know if there's a keyboard shortcut.  But what I do is on launch, I drag the window up and click on the close button.

20 minutes ago, Jacke said:

I don't know if there's a keyboard shortcut.  But what I do is on launch, I drag the window up and click on the close button.

I didn't even realize there was a close button to be honest, never tried dragging it up lol. Thanks for the tip! Also another question, if I close the window and an exception occurs will the window re-open by itself then?

10 minutes ago, CoriW said:

I didn't even realize there was a close button to be honest, never tried dragging it up lol. Thanks for the tip! Also another question, if I close the window and an exception occurs will the window re-open by itself then?

Don't know.  I've never had it reopen so far.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

So... uhhh... I dug this mod up, and am running it in KSP 1.11.1 with apparently no issues. For some reason, I thought LinuxGuruGamer had taken this over, and that it was moar current than KSP 1.4.5-1.6.1... vOv

Anyway, if anyone ever does update/tae-over the mod, I'd lieke to note, that as least in 1.11.1, the loading screen UI is *super* long, and goes off screen, at the top and bottom of the screen, by *several* page lengths. If I want to close the UI, I have to grab the UI, and slide it up the svreen, *a LOT*, to get to the "Close" button.

Other than that, as I said, it still seems to work flawlessly.... vOv

Edited by Stone Blue

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.