What I've Done So Far in Career Mode #2

Hello! Welcome To The Second of Many What I've Done So Far in Career Mode, where I share with you what ive done so far in my new career mode! If you haven't looked at the last one I made about the career mode, I suggest you read that post first before reading this one, so you will know what has previously happened.

So, this is what happened this time I played my new career mode.

First, Ikicked off space tourism by doing my first tourist contract from the tourist plus contract pack, as seen in the images below (everything went well!)

AFTG8Ta.png

12P3N6j.png

eCuHZwI.png

Next, after successful minmus flyby and orbiter missions, I did the first landing on the minmus and safetly returned back to kerbin! (Though I ran out of fuel so I had to push the craft most of the way back)

uVfH0Ms.png

xjOjEwx.png

hS3kaEs.png

ONYHhXr.png

LzekzYb.png

elqtutq.png

PgSemtq.png

YlakEUc.png

quF3mlI.png

rCrIMfp.png

cdPXnkI.png

IEhX7bA.png

yvhN6xW.png

3PGXlVj.png

iN7A1lZ.png

bm6qPll.png

8ww769Z.png

bjUZSyA.png

0lX48Wl.png

The next few images show the actual landing, which was easy due to minmus having low gravity (only 2nd to gilly's, im pretty sure)

MAffuT8.png

FECjSB1.png

ih9xWGD.png

LDcbmqV.png

After landing, I planted a flag and did some science for a contract. (Tell me who's on the flag, in the 3rd image below)

9Zaa7Gv.png

BNN9gdy.png

mjW8dN8.png

hAtXAcT.png

So after that I took off and headed back to kerbin. Expect that I ran out of fuel and had to do this for about 20 real life minutes just to get back...

sxmmDQc.png

3GxCsdM.png

C5T6QRT.png

Now, the spacecraft is approaching kerbin, and had a successful landing in a grassy area of land.

bo1FzBQ.png

vQRw53s.png

v0HcMhd.png

OVdlHtB.png

GgCl2yL.png

3qOM0al.png

eSouKGM.png

ZldV4bs.png

And so that brings the end of the 70, almost 71 day long mission to land on minmus and get back. But I have one more mission to share with you, Luna 2.

So yeah for another historical progression mission, this time I did Luna 2 (AKA Lunik 2), which impacted the moon.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luna_2

mJmToDv.png

J4d4EWx.png

tfxwY2A.png

VnkOpXg.png

ZwE6RUo.png

And that brings and end to the second post of this, I hope you see the next one! :cool::science:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.