BDArmory is Stopping KSP from Loading on the Loading Screen

Hello if anyone can see this. I have used BDArmory in KSP 1.3 and it worked great, loved the mod so much. Seeing the new updates like 1.5 and 1.6 got me excited to combine such a mod. Unfortunately, I have ran in to a problem when loading my KSP game. I downloaded the mod for 1.5 and 1.6 through this website: https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/releases I download the zip file and extract the mod folder, place the folder in my ksp gamedata folder. When I run the game in 1.5 or 1.6 the loading bar says BDArmory/Parts/20mmVulcan/vulcanTurret/bahaGatlingGun, and stays there forever. The loading screen with the picture slideshow and witty loading comments doesn't stop however. Am I doing something wrong?! The github releases say that it was recompiled for 1.6 and 1.5!!! Can someone help me please!!! This mod is amazing and I only wish it would work!!!:/;.;:( I've been trying to figure out the problem on my own for two days. Hopefully I will get answered. Seems he/she got the mod working: 

Someone help me please.

Edited by Señor Flequillo

11 hours ago, Señor Flequillo said:

Someone help me please.

Hi i can say for certain that the  noted  above BDA releases work properly.  The symptom you describe is usually caused by an installation error of some kind.  IF you  supply a zipped copy of your KSP.log  for examination the solution to your problem  can be found pretty quickly ( the crystal ball method has shown to be less effective) . 

Do note and check that BDA is installed correctly, the only valid file path  is KSP/GameData/BDArmory.   No other combination will work , and also ensure you have correctly installed Physics Range Extender and ModuleManager.

7 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hi i can say for certain that the  noted  above BDA releases work properly.  The symptom you describe is usually caused by an installation error of some kind.  IF you  supply a zipped copy of your KSP.log  for examination the solution to your problem  can be found pretty quickly ( the crystal ball method has shown to be less effective) . 

Do note and check that BDA is installed correctly, the only valid file path  is KSP/GameData/BDArmory.   No other combination will work , and also ensure you have correctly installed Physics Range Extender and ModuleManager.

I have already installed ModuleManager and Physics Range Extender, both (including BDArmory) are located in my ksp gamedata file like you said, and like I've done before in 1.3. I will supply you with my KSP.log though. Hopefully that helps you.....

....How do I get the log document to you?:blush:

17 hours ago, Señor Flequillo said:

How do I get the log document to you?

Open the main KSP folder and there will be a rather large file titled KSP.log, simply zip that into an archive and upload it to one of the numerous file hosting sites available (google drive, dropbox, ect...), and post the link to it here. :) 

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.