[1.12.x] SIMPLEX Kerbalism 3.15

theJesuit

Some updates! I nearly completed the localization support, except for the "System/Science/" patches, Stock Ore, and something in the between, but I think it's in a good shape. I've updated the files directly on Github.

By the way, I added support for US2 Fuel Cells and Base & Stations Contract Pack, which I found out requiring "Food" resource for some contracts, and replaced it with Consumables so Jeb in that lonely munar outpost will finally get a snack.

On 1/23/2022 at 2:54 PM, leonardfactory said:

Some updates! I nearly completed the localization support, except for the "System/Science/" patches, Stock Ore, and something in the between, but I think it's in a good shape. I've updated the files directly on Github.

By the way, I added support for US2 Fuel Cells and Base & Stations Contract Pack, which I found out requiring "Food" resource for some contracts, and replaced it with Consumables so Jeb in that lonely munar outpost will finally get a snack.

Thnak you @leonardfactory for the work that you have done on this! Also picking up the Transmission EC in the settings which I am so sure i have fixed before.

I started looking at it this morning as I do have some 3.7 unreleased changes from November that have been waiting for me to have time (my haphazard 30min ish a day)

I'm just working my way through and updating my master copy and making some tweaks to your suggestions... not on Github sorry.  I'm about half way through though.

Hopefully a new release by the weekend then.  Then I need to work out the issues some people are having with B9 and multiple combinations of mods with Simplex Resources.

On 1/26/2022 at 1:13 PM, leonardfactory said:

Awesome @theJesuit! Can't wait for the release.

Don't worry about Github, I'll download your release, just replace the files in my local environment and see the changes and eventual differences! Thanks for your work as always 

Update nearly ready with the localisation with english and italian :). Upto what you have done to 2 days ago.

Ive also localised the name of the configurs for the simplex ore isrus.  125 mini, 250 standard, 375 heavy and 500 quantum.   When im back at my pc I'll post the additon to en-us

Hi @theJesuit! I've seen the translations added, thank you!

I'd like to update you even about my latest findings, let me know if they sound right to you:

• I've seen some stock Converters Modules still showing in some parts, for example forKeridian Dynamics. I thought about a late-patch (like AFTER[zzzKerbalismSimplex] like here (config snippet) , do you think it is the right direction? The patch linked is only for stock ISRU, maybe something like that should be added to a wider selection like PART[*] or HAS:ConverterModule
  • I saw in latest release some localization tags are missing / have some issues (like here where a "title ="  is removed.  or here). In the Pull Request you can find all the relevant changes.
  • I'm still working on further Universal Storage 2 patches & Simplex ISRU localization, will update you

As always, thank you for your efforts!

Edited by leonardfactory

• 3 weeks later...

@theJesuit I'm currently playing 1.12.3 with, amongst other mods, Kerbalism and Kerbalism Simplex (or Simplex Kerbalism, whichever way you prefer :D ) as well as Stockalike Mining Extension/Expansion (the name seems to vary ;-) ), which is listed as supported mods in your initial post.

My current issue is that the SME drills/harvester have no functionality, only reliability. So I just looked at the corresponding GameData\KerbalismSimplex\Support\SimplexMiningExpansion.cfg and noticed that the drills have only patches for when you also have SimplexResources installed, which I have not. (See ex.1).

If I compare it to the KPBS/Planetary Base cfg file, I notice that this file has patches for two scenarios, one for a case with SimplexResources (see ex.2) and one without SimplexResources.(see ex.3).

Spoiler

Ex.1 @PART[SMX_0mStackDrill,SMX_1mInlineDrill,SMX_1mHInlineDrill,SMX_InlineDrill]:NEEDS[Profilesimplex,AngleCanMods/SIMPLEXResources,MiningExpansion]:FOR[Kerbalism]

Ex.2 @PART[KKAOSS_drill]:FOR[PlanetarySurfaceStructures]:NEEDS[Kerbalism&ProfileSimplex&AngleCanMods/SIMPLEXResources]

Ex.3 @PART[KKAOSS_drill]:NEEDS[Kerbalism&ProfileSimplex,!AngleCanMods/SIMPLEXResources]

I think the SME-support file is missing support for users who are not using SimplexResources (I know, their/our loss and "what's the point?" :D). Would it be possible to get support for this mod as well in the scenario as described above (with Kerbalism, Kerbalism Simplex, but without SimplexResources)? Or am I just missing something? (Please don't say Simplex Resources :P )

Hi @caipi, well I think the main reason is that all these harvesters are pretty much useless if you don't use Simplex Resources, anyway if you're using a plain setup (with just Ore) I can provide you the necessary patches. (Besides that, you should really try Simplex Resources, it's awesome :D)

Edit: Just to be sure, didn't mean to be rude. What I mean with useless is that most of the tools are moar awesome if you need different tools to extract different resources, different sizes provide different extraction capacity, etc.. As I said before, if you're just using plain Ore I'll be happy to setup the patches for you.

Edited by leonardfactory

Thanks @caipi . Yes, as @leonardfactory states the mining expansion isnt setup for anything with kerbalism simplex as this removes the need for Community Resource Pack.  With Simplex Resources it beomes more useful.

Been away from the PC as work is busy and family covid issues. Not sure when I'm going to spend any time on KSP in the near future.

First things first, I've found a bug that was driving me krazy - and the game as well as it created NaN errors en masse.

The error is in KerbalismSimplex\System\ScienceRework\ScienceDefs-Stock.cfg in line 96. It prevented Gravity Scans from working properly.

Spoiler

This:

@EXPERIMENT_DEFINITION:HAS[#id[gravityScan]]:NEEDS[FeatureScience]:FOR[zzzKerbalismSimplex]
    {    @baseValue = #$@KERBALISM_EXPERIMENT_VALUES/STOCK/gravityScan/value$
        @dataScale = #$@KERBALISM_EXPERIMENT_VALUES/STOCK/gravityScan/size$bgfg5KATIE        @dataScale /= #$baseValue$

KERBALISM_EXPERIMENT
            {    Situation = Surface@Biomes
                Situation = InSpaceLow
                Situation = InSpaceHigh
            }
    }

(I hope bgfg5KATIE really isn't somebody's password xD)

Should be this:

@EXPERIMENT_DEFINITION:HAS[#id[gravityScan]]:NEEDS[FeatureScience]:FOR[zzzKerbalismDefault]
    {
       @baseValue = #$@KERBALISM_EXPERIMENT_VALUES/STOCK/gravityScan/value$
       @dataScale = #$@KERBALISM_EXPERIMENT_VALUES/STOCK/gravityScan/size$
       @dataScale /= #$baseValue$

KERBALISM_EXPERIMENT
            {    Situation = Surface@Biomes
                Situation = InSpaceLow
                Situation = InSpaceHigh
            }
}

On 3/1/2022 at 1:24 AM, leonardfactory said:

Hi @caipi, well I think the main reason is that all these harvesters are pretty much useless if you don't use Simplex Resources, anyway if you're using a plain setup (with just Ore) I can provide you the necessary patches. (Besides that, you should really try Simplex Resources, it's awesome :D)

Well, for one, I disagree that without Simplex Resources all these harvesters -or the mod in general, which offers so much more- become pretty much useless. For one because Kerbalism Simplex requires Kerbalism, which in turn requires CRP. CRP has more than just Ore that is minable. And even if I'm only looking for Ore to mine, the different shapes and profiles still have value. But that's really debatable and not my point here and I'm not here to advertise any mod. My issue is that Kerbalism Simplex states compatibility with SME - without stating that it required Simplex Resources - when it actually completely removes the drill functions of these drills. See here:

Spoiler

simplexdrillstqjzx.png

On the left are the stock and KPBS drills working as intended. On the right are three SME examples not having any functionality anymore with just Kerbalism, Kerbalism Simplex, SME, CRP, and some other basic mods not relevant here.

As for the necessary patches: Thank you very much! I really appreciate the offer. In the meantime, I've already created a "dirty" edit to satisfy my needs (oops, that sounded dirtier than intended :D). I'll provide it here just as a basis if you or anybody else wants to expand on it. It doesn't have any localizations and the NEEDS requirements should also be reworked, probably best with excluded Simple Resources requirements. Also, since I'm using EPL/EL, I wanted them to have the option to drill for Metal Ore. As for the Water harvesting ability of the ocean drills... I don't know! Thought it'd be cool and make sense. I don't know if I'll have any utility for it, though. This one is essentially if you're using Kerbalism + Kerbalism Simplex (+CRP) + EPL (metal ore instead of CRP's metallic ore). Also, I don't really consider it "balanced" as I have no patience to properly balance it, nor do I feel objective enough to do balancing. I feel like always ending up overpowering stuff. Or the opposite because of the fear of making something OP. :D

Spoiler
//	***	========================================================================
//	*** Mining Expansion
//	Really should use SIMPLEX Resources with this - otherwise, what's the point?

//	***	Contents
//		FuelCells
//		Drills
//		Ocean Harvesters

//	*** Fuel Cells

@PART[SMX_Size0Generator,SMX_Size1Generator,SMX_Mk2Generator,SMX_Size2Generator]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion]:FOR[Kerbalism]
	{	MODULE
			{	name = ProcessController
				resource = _MonopropFuelCell
				title = #KerbalismSimplex_monoprop_air_fuel_cell_process
				capacity = 5
			}
		MODULE
			{	name = ProcessController
				resource = _SRLFOFuelCell
				title = #KerbalismSimplex_lfo_fuel_cell_process
				capacity = 1
			}
		MODULE
			{	name = Configure
				title = #KerbalismSimplex_fuel_cell
				slots = 1
				SETUP
					{	name = MonoPropellant and Air Fuel Cell
						title = #KerbalismSimplex_monoprop_air_fuel_cell_name
						desc = #KerbalismSimplex_monoprop_air_fuel_cell_desc
						MODULE
							{	type = ProcessController
								id_field = resource
								id_value = _MonopropFuelCell
							}
					}
				SETUP
					{	name = LiquidFuel and Oxidizer Fuel Cell
						title = #KerbalismSimplex_lfo_fuel_cell_name
						desc = #KerbalismSimplex_lfo_fuel_cell_desc
						MODULE
							{	type = ProcessController
								id_field = resource
								id_value = _SRLFOFuelCell
							}
					}
			}
		MODULE:NEEDS[FeatureReliability]
			{	name = Reliability
				type = ProcessController
				title = Fuel Cell
				redundancy = Power Generation
				repair = Engineer
				mtbf = 72576000
				extra_cost = 1.0
				extra_mass = 0.5
			}
	}

@PART[SMX_Size0Generator]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion]:FOR[Kerbalism] {	@MODULE[ProcessController],*	{	@capacity *= 4	}	}
@PART[SMX_Size1Generator]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion]:FOR[Kerbalism] {	@MODULE[ProcessController],*	{	@capacity *= 30	}	}
@PART[SMX_Mk2Generator]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion]:FOR[Kerbalism] 	{	@MODULE[ProcessController],*	{	@capacity *= 48	}	}
@PART[SMX_Size2Generator]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion]:FOR[Kerbalism] {	@MODULE[ProcessController],*	{	@capacity *= 80	}	}

//	*** Drills	

// //	***	MINING EXPANSION

@PART[SMX_InlineDrill,SMX_0mStackDrill,SMX_1mInlineDrill,SMX_1mHInlineDrill,SMX_1mStackDrill,SMX_2mStackDrill,SMX_3mStackDrill,SMX_1mInlinePump,SMX_1mStackPump,SMX_2mStackPump,SMX_Size1AtmCondenser,SMX_Size2AtmCondenser]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion]:FOR[Kerbalism]
		{	!MODULE[ModuleAsteroidDrill],* {}
			!MODULE[ModuleCometDrill],* {}
			!MODULE[ModuleOverheatDisplay],* {}
			!MODULE[ModuleCoreHeat],* {}
			!MODULE[ModuleResourceHarvester],* {}
			MODULE
				{	name = Reliability
					type = Harvester
					title = Harvester
					repair = Engineer
					mtbf = 72576000
					extra_cost = 1.0
					extra_mass = 0.2
				}
		}

@PART[SMX_0mStackDrill,SMX_1mInlineDrill,SMX_1mHInlineDrill,SMX_InlineDrill]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion]:FOR[Kerbalism]
		{	MODULE
				{	name = Harvester
					title = Ore Extraction
					type = 0
					resource = Ore
					min_abundance = 0.02
					rate = 0.0025
					ec_rate = 1.0
				}
			MODULE
				{	name = Harvester
					title = MetalOre Extraction
					type = 0
					resource = MetalOre
					min_abundance = 0.02
					rate = 0.0025
					ec_rate = 0.5
				}
			MODULE
				{	name = Configure
					title = #KerbalismSimplex_drill
					slots = 1
					SETUP
						{	name = Ore Extraction
							title = Ore Extraction
							desc = Ore Extraction
							MODULE
								{	type = Harvester
									id_field = resource
									id_value = Ore
								}
							RESOURCE
								{	name = Ore
									amount = 0
									maxAmount = 50
								}
						}
					SETUP
						{	name = MetalOre Extraction
							desc = MetalOre Extraction
							MODULE
								{	type = Harvester
									id_field = resource
									id_value = MetalOre
								}
							RESOURCE
								{	name = MetalOre
									amount = 0
									maxAmount = 50
								}
						}
				}
		}

@PART[SMX_1mStackDrill,SMX_2mStackDrill,SMX_3mStackDrill]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion]:FOR[Kerbalism]
		{	MODULE
				{	name = Harvester
					title = Ore Extraction
					type = 0
					resource = Ore
					min_abundance = 0.02
					rate = 0.0025
					ec_rate = 1.0
				}
			MODULE
				{	name = Harvester
					title =  MetalOre Extraction
					type = 0
					resource = MetalOre
					min_abundance = 0.02
					rate = 0.0025
					ec_rate = 0.5
				}
			MODULE
				{	name = Configure
					title = #KerbalismSimplex_drill
					slots = 1
					SETUP
						{	name = Ore Extraction
							title = Ore Extraction
							desc = Ore Extraction
							MODULE
								{	type = Harvester
									id_field = resource
									id_value = Ore
								}
							RESOURCE
								{	name = Ore
									amount = 0
									maxAmount = 50
								}
						}
					SETUP
						{	name = MetalOre Extraction
							desc = MetalOre Extraction
							MODULE
								{	type = Harvester
									id_field = resource
									id_value = MetalOre
								}
							RESOURCE
								{	name = MetalOre
									amount = 0
									maxAmount = 50
								}
						}
				}
		}

@PART[SMX_0mStackDrill]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion]:FOR[Kerbalism]	//	1.5  eff .3
		{	@MODULE[Harvester],*
				{	drill = ImpactTransform
					length = 5
					@rate *= .3
					@ec_rate *= 1.5
				}
		}
	@PART[SMX_1mInlineDrill]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion]:FOR[Kerbalism]	//	15
		{	@MODULE[Harvester],*
					length = 3.5
				}
		}
	@PART[SMX_1mHInlineDrill]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion]:FOR[Kerbalism]	//	15
		{	@MODULE[Harvester],*
					length = 3.5
				}
		}
	@PART[SMX_InlineDrill]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion]:FOR[Kerbalism]	//	10
		{	@MODULE[Harvester],*
					length = 3.5
				}
		}

@PART[SMX_1mStackDrill]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion]:FOR[Kerbalism]	//	10	eff 5
		{	@MODULE[Harvester],*
					length = 5
					@rate *= 10
					@ec_rate *= 7.5  
				}
		}
	@PART[SMX_2mStackDrill]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion]:FOR[Kerbalism]	//	6	eff 20
		{	@MODULE[Harvester],*
					length = 5
					@rate *= 20
					@ec_rate *= 20
				}
		}
	@PART[SMX_3mStackDrill]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion]:FOR[Kerbalism]	//	4.5	eff 20
		{	@MODULE[Harvester],*
					length = 5
					@rate *= 40
					@ec_rate *= 40
				}
		}

//	***	Ocean Harvesters

@PART[SMX_1mInlinePump|SMX_1mStackPump|SMX_2mStackPump]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion]:FOR[Kerbalism]
		{	MODULE
				{	name = Harvester
					title = Water
					type = 1
					resource = Water
					min_abundance = .01
					rate = 0.05
					ec_rate = 1.0
				}
		}
 	@PART[SMX_1mStackPump|SMX_2mStackPump]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion]:FOR[Kerbalism]
		{	MODULE
				{	name = Harvester
					title = Ore
					type = 1
					resource = Ore
					min_abundance = 0.01
					rate = 0.0005
					ec_rate = 1.0
				}
			MODULE
				{	name = Harvester
					title = MetalOre
					type = 1
					resource = MetalOre
					min_abundance = 0.01
					rate = .0005
					ec_rate = 1.0
				}
		}

@PART[SMX_1mInlinePump]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion]:FOR[Kerbalism]
		{	@MODULE[Harvester],*
				{	@rate *= 1
					@ec_rate *= 1
				}
		}
	@PART[SMX_1mStackPump]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion]:FOR[Kerbalism]
		{	@MODULE[Harvester],*
				{	@rate *= 3
					@ec_rate *= 2
				}
		}
	@PART[SMX_2mStackPump]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion]:FOR[Kerbalism]
		{	@MODULE[Harvester],*
				{	@rate *= 24
					@ec_rate *= 16
				}
		}

//	*** Atmospheric Harvester 

@PART[SMX_Size1AtmCondenser|SMX_Size2AtmCondenser]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion]:FOR[Kerbalism]
		{	MODULE
				{	name = Harvester
					title = #KerbalismSimplex_air_atmo_filtering
					type = 2
					resource = Air
					min_abundance = .01
					rate = 0.05				//	Keep same for longer days effecitivly the same for a day's collection
					ec_rate = 1
				}
			MODULE
				{	name = Harvester
					title = #KerbalismSimplex_badair_atmo_filtering
					type = 2
					resource = BadAir
					min_abundance = .01
					rate = 0.05				//	Keep same for longer days effecitivly the same for a day's collection
					ec_rate = 1
				}
			MODULE
				{	name = Harvester
					title = #KerbalismSimplex_xenon_atmo_filtering
					type = 2
					resource = XenonGas
					min_abundance = .01
					rate = 0.0005
					ec_rate = 4
				}
		}
	@PART[SMX_Size1AtmCondenser]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion]:FOR[Kerbalism]
		{	@MODULE[Harvester],*
				{	@rate *= 1
					@ec_rate *= 1
				}
		}
	@PART[SMX_Size2AtmCondenser]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion]:FOR[Kerbalism]
		{	@MODULE[Harvester],*
				{	@rate *= 9
					@ec_rate *= 9
				}
		}

3 hours ago, theJesuit said:

Thanks @caipi . Yes, as @leonardfactory states the mining expansion isnt setup for anything with kerbalism simplex as this removes the need for Community Resource Pack.  With Simplex Resources it beomes more useful.

You mean Kerbalism Simplex removes the necessity for the complexity that CRP provides, right? With KS you have no need for all the resources of CRP. Yeah, I agree with you there. Still, you might still use other mods with KS which require CRP. And SR is not a requirement for KS, is it? I mainly use KS to simplify Kerbalism and its life support a bit. I actually don't use (most of) the resources defined and used in CRP, but I'm also not looking to introduce any new ones (such as natural ore, rare ore, etc.), either. I think this is my first playthrough without USI and its vast resource system. I like it, I like it a lot. But I found myself being more busy with building bases and what not and less with exploring any of the great planet mods and the planets themselves. So this playthrough, I wanted to focus on exploring JNSQ even though it's not my first JNSQ playthrough. But I still want the added challenge of Kerbalism. KS is actually exactly what I'm looking for in the life support and environment department. I still want to be able to build off planet, though. So I went with an all-time favorite of mine, extraplanetary launchpad/EPL/EL. It's fairly lightweight. So now, all I need to do is mine ore for fuel (cryo and regular) and for life support resources (-> organic slurry and air), and metal ore for rocket parts -> building off planet.

As much as I appreciate all the resource packs out there, and I know there's a logic and reason behind all of them and they are all valid and great, I actually dislike the fact that there are so many out there as it makes it tedious for mod compatibility. I can't just go and say "oh, I want that mod, and that mod, and that mod, but not that one". I always have to pay attention if their resources and resource mods are compatible. I think I even tried SR before I started my current playthrough, but it created some issues which I would have had to investigate first - and frankly, I just didn't want to because I didn't see the added value.

I actually hope that for KSP 2 we only get one Resource Pack Mod where all potential resources get defined and added (I know, this was CRP's original goal) and which gets an ingame option to activate and deactivate resources at will (or at the very least an easy config option to disable unneeded resources). That would be so great as it would declutter the game from unnecessary resources while still increasing mod compatibility. Especially if mods then only need to check if that resources is activated (e.g. in drills or ISRUs). But I'm afraid that even in KSP 2 and even if we had such a mod, someone would eventually find a valid reason to make another resource pack and we would end up where we are right now.

Just to clarify, I don't want to chide, shame, or discredit any of the mod authors or their mods. I also don't want to discourage any (potential) modder. This game is only so much fun because of all of you and all of the variety you offer. They are all great in what they are aiming for and all have their more than valid reason to exist (not that they need my approval!). I just find it cumbersome to manage mod compatibility. Having all of them exist simultaneously just creates problems and extra work, as some mods or authors prefer this CRP, others Rational Resources or Simplex Resources, others introduce their own resources again. *sigh*

Sorry for going a bit off-topic here and thank you for indulging me :D

Edited by caipi

You are right.  I just havent added in the mechanics for SME to harvest CRP resources.  Just as I'm on a tight time, energy and mind focus budget currently,  are you able to mine resources smusing the stock mining with SME?

What exactly do you mean by "smusing the stock mining with SME"?

The way Simplex Kerbalism is right now (version 3.7), SME drills (in the scenario as previously described, with CRP and without Simplex Resources) have no functionality/mining option at all, not even for stock ore. All they have is "reliability" (see screenshot above). With my dirty cfg-edit that I provided above, I'm able to mine stock ore (and EL's metal ore, because I wanted it that way) with SME drills - if that is what you are asking.

Just to clarify, this isn't so much a "please fix it for me". I got it working for me and I don't need any immediate help with it. (Though I do of course always appreciate a proper working config.) Please consider my report just as a general bug report about something (probably) not entirely working as intended. Take care of yourself and your health first! :) Don't stress yourself out over this.

@caipiI understand your point, I feel the compatibility really frustrating sometimes, even if as you do, I respect all the mod authors. Given that, and premising that I don't want to convince anyone, my opinion on SIMPLEX Resources is that it's not just an alternative to CRP but a simplification of CRP; it provides a way to play KSP with different resources besides simple Ore, while trying to minimize its impact in actual gameplay. I've found myself with more than 20 different resources to manage on a bases and I felt like the gaming pleasure vanished. While using SIMPLEX Resources instead I've found a sweet compromise between complexity and fun. 

Anyway,I'm happy you've got a working config (plus, your bug finding about gravity sensor is awesome!)

@theJesuit I'm sorry to hear that, I wish you and your family all the best. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I love the mod! It definitely makes Kerbalism more digestible for noobs like me.

I did encounter one bug with it today where a mini ISRU with ore can create LfO but not OrganicSlurry. It says "running" when clicked on, but nothing happens.

I spotted a persistent NullReferenceException but I don't have the full error log yet (I'll get it in the morning).

4 hours ago, Saul Retav said:

Hey, I love the mod! It definitely makes Kerbalism more digestible for noobs like me.

I did encounter one bug with it today where a mini ISRU with ore can create LfO but not OrganicSlurry. It says "running" when clicked on, but nothing happens.

I spotted a persistent NullReferenceException but I don't have the full error log yet (I'll get it in the morning).

Interesting.  A miniISRU should only create Oxidizer.  So you'll need the bigger ISRU for Organic Slurry.  Maybe i have this wrong.

I too will check in the morning.

5 hours ago, theJesuit said:

Interesting.  A miniISRU should only create Oxidizer.  So you'll need the bigger ISRU for Organic Slurry.  Maybe i have this wrong.

I too will check in the morning.

Hmm, the description says "The ISRU and mini ISRU converts Ore to LiquidFuel and Oxidizer, to MonoPropellant, or to OrganicSlurry and Air", so I assumed the mini should work too.

As soon as I click on the mini ISRU in the VAB, it triggers the unending NullReferenceException. And here are the screenshots of the big vs mini ISRUs with the OrganicSlurry config:

6OzCG1U.png

I don't think I have other mods that might affect the ISRUs; I'm on 1.12 and just using the stock ore. :/

13 hours ago, Saul Retav said:

Got it. Thanks!

I guess if the mini isn't supposed to have OS support then I need to come up with a new strategy to keep Bob and Bill alive as they're running out of air on Minmus. ;)

Might be the weekend.  Not enough time this morning.  Just get them to hold their breath

Hey everybody,

just to make sure I haven't missed or overlooked something: The only way to get Bad Air right now is either by Kerbals breathing (and thereby producing bad air, maybe through farting and sweating too...) or by Atmospheric filters, right? There is no ISRU process for e.g. ore -> bad air (even as by-product), is there? Means on a planet without atmosphere, I cannot have an in situ bad air production and am limited to my current supply/closed loop.

Thank you in advance. :)

P.S.: Not a criticism or suggestion. It makes sense. Just checking if I missed anything.

• 3 weeks later...

Really love the mod however I have came to the point in my save where I want to do manned missions to Jool however I can't get the NearFuture Electrical nuclear reactors to work. They turn on however don't produce any power. If I switch to the default Kerbalism config they work however all my ships are geared up for this config.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? I  couldn't find anything specific in the logs however let me know if you need any more information.

Edited by synapticknob

4 hours ago, synapticknob said:

Really love the mod however I have came to the point in my save where I want to do manned missions to Jool however I can't get the NearFuture Electrical nuclear reactors to work. They turn on however don't produce any power. If I switch to the default Kerbalism config they work however all my ships are geared up for this config.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? I  couldn't find anything specific in the logs however let me know if you need any more information.

Are you using SimplexResources as well?  If not j really do need to address it